Meet Firefox 4.0.1

Anyone else getting random vertical lines down the screen since the first 3.7a6pre update, before with 3.7a5pre there was no problems, but every update since has had vertical lines appearing randomly in the browser.

Its due to D2D

Will be fixed in few days

No aero in 64 bit yet !! :( gotta try 32 bit....

Are you using personas?

Are you using any other theme?

Firefox Menu Button Fixes

#571752 [Firefox:Bookmarks & History]-Add History and Bookmarks to the Firefox button menu [All]

Further WebM/Audio/Video fixes

#571208 [Core:Video/Audio]-[WebM] Crash when switching from 360p to 720p [Win]

#571816 [Core:Video/Audio]-webm video on youtube stops playing about 2:30 into playback [Lin]

#560059 [Core:Video/Audio]-default video dimensions do not follow standard [All]

#571442 [Core:Video/Audio]-nsBuiltinDecoderReader::GetBufferedBytes() gets end times wrong [All]

#570538 [Core:Canvas: WebGL]-buffer length validation broken [All]

Its due to D2D

Will be fixed in few days

Are you using personas?

Are you using any other theme?

hey got it now !! thanks !! :) it was taking the theme used up in firefox as the default one for minefield too.....

seems the tooltips are now fixed under D2D mode, I think the lines have been fixed now too, I haven't noticed any on the latest nightly. :cool:

Has anybody had issues with right click menus not displaying properly in the last few nightlies? it seems intermittent too. some context menus work, others show blank or you see just the outline. Only in D2D mode though.

Has anybody had issues with right click menus not displaying properly in the last few nightlies? it seems intermittent too. some context menus work, others show blank or you see just the outline. Only in D2D mode though.

Yep, same with me.

seems the tooltips are now fixed under D2D mode, I think the lines have been fixed now too, I haven't noticed any on the latest nightly. :cool:

D2D needs two restarts after updates , so it MIGHT not had happened the second time

Some fixes and landing:

#572043 [Toolkit:Add-ons Manager]-Add-on Manager Icons for Beta 1 Release [All]

#472529 [Core:General]-Support for Web sockets' HTML5 Draft Recommendation (websocket) [All] (This was a beta 1 blocker)

+ Many canvas fixes (which makes me think that Peacekeeper will give higher score now..)

Now windows Xp theme (as per mockup) is [ON TRACK] Bad that we still can't draw aero frame :(

Nice thread!

I would like to update this userstyle to work in Minefield.

It only shows favicons from my Bookmarks Toolbar.

@namespace url(http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul);
#bookmarks-ptf toolbarbutton:not([container="true"]) label,
#bookmarksBarContent toolbarbutton:not([container="true"]) label
{ display: none !important; }

Thanks!

Now windows Xp theme (as per mockup) is [ON TRACK] Bad that we still can't draw aero frame :(

aero on xp? lool!

aero on xp? lool!

no one gets me right

i meant "oh , its already done for Xp , bad that we have to wait for Aero drawing in Vista/7..."

Once again, another 64bit build for Mac OS X that can't load 32bit plugins - what is the use of OOP when you can't even load a damn 32bit plugin?

How did you remove the titlebar? smile.gif

He did not , it is done by the developers. Actually its under testing and not yet in trunk builds...

BTW Hi gianni!!!!!!

Once again, another 64bit build for Mac OS X that can't load 32bit plugins - what is the use of OOP when you can't even load a damn 32bit plugin?

in the bright side it will crush less often :)

Oh cause it looks way to awesome and it uses less space! :)

Hello bogas04 :D

Don't worry , it will land sooner or later :) (means in this week)

so working on the new theme? :D

706837774.JPG

Run this with Stylish:

@namespace url(http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul);

#appmenu-button-container{
position: fixed !important;
}

#navigator-toolbox[tabsontop="true"] #TabsToolbar{
padding-left: 95px !important;
}

#appmenu-button{
padding: 3px 9px 3px 9px !important;
}

Thank you! but...

"Stylish 1.0.9 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.7a6pre." :(

Thank you! but...

"Stylish 1.0.9 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.7a6pre." :(

Try this version.