• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

May 2010 Desktops

Zain Adeel    197

Zain, please, please, I will do ANYTHING to Beta test this NOW, anything, no matter what, I would even run into a crowd of Hardcore Apple Fanboys and scream that I love Bill Gates and want to marry him and Microsoft. Yes this is how much I want this style :cry:

u will be the first one to get it :)

but let me finish the bars and also the addressbar.. then u can have it :p and i will upload it here as a beta..but its far from complete..

Advent    0

but let me finish the bars and also the addressbar.. then u can have it :p and i will upload it here as a beta..but its far from complete..

I'm looking forward to this and I don't even have 7 hah. ^.^

crazzyyfool    29

My current desk :)

post-272720-1275279399762.jpg

Linkage?

+Anarkii    2,249

You are a true god Zain. When you do upload it thou, I ask that you include the icon (and thank the original author of them)

I want my desktop(s) to look EXACTLY like the one you posted :)

SkyDX    49

Thank you so much! :wub: Imho, the Window Borders and the Buttons alone are awesome enough for their own style :p

andy_rose    10

Where did you get the wallpaper?

It's made by lassokongo83. Do a deviantartsearch on him. Wall is called "also calm"