2ltllbo.png

b46s05.png

Release Dates:

North America: Out now!

Europe: Out now!

Australia: Out now!

Developers:

EA Los Angeles (single player)

EA Digital Illusions CE (DICE) (multiplayer)

Game engines:

Unreal Engine 3 (single player)

Frostbite Engine (multiplayer)

Game Description

Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are called on when the mission must not fail. They are the Tier 1 Operators.

Over 2 million Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines wear the uniform. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a plane of existence above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war. They are experts in the application of violence. The new Medal of Honor is inspired by and has been developed with Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players will step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile battlefield conditions of present day Afghanistan.

There is a new enemy. There is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.

Special Information

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 players who have bought the game new (and registered your VIP code) and played online will automatically get early access to the M24 in Medal of Honor.

Pre-order the limited edition version of the game and you will get a beta code to Battlefield 3 which will begin sometime in 2011.

PlayStation 3 and and Xbox 360 betas are now offline

PC open beta is currently online

Medal of Honor is available now!

Beta Maps:

module_map_kabul-city-ruins.gif

Kabul City Ruins

module_map_helmond-valley.gif

Helmond Valley

Screenshots and Trailers

Official Medal of Honor Screenshot Gallery

Official website, 4 videos to choose from

Campaign Trailer

General Trailer

Gamepro gameplay trailer

Reviews

The Escapist

IGN

Gamervision

Game Informer

Official Xbox Magazine (UK)

Official Xbox Magazine (US)

Eurogamer

1UP

Edited by Livin in a box

2 different engines, UE3 for SP and Frostbite for MP. Wow, should be interesting.

I will keep my eye on this, won't get too hyped for it though in case it sucks which it possibly could do.

I found this odd

Game engines:

Unreal Engine 3 (single player)

Frostbite Engine (multiplayer)

Running 2 different engines.

At least my 260m will be able to play it :D

Does this feature destructible environments? *PRAYS FOR YES*

Frostbite engine = destructible environments galore.

The frostbite engine is awesome, especially when you can completely level buildings and other structors. Can't wait for this game. Airborne was kind of a let down.

The frostbite engine is awesome, especially when you can completely level buildings and other structors. Can't wait for this game. Airborne was kind of a let down.

i actually liked Airborne.

But Allied Assault was ten times better. Can't wait for this game to come out, because MW2 is getting old.

Yup, I'm also very anxious to see how this turns out - Hopefully it'll be a proper replacement for the Call of Duty series. (Y)

(Y). Just what I was gonna say. MoH will hopefuly be greater then call of duty.

We know 2 things for sure. A) the price will be 60/60/50 ans b) the multiplayer is gonna be epic :D.

(Y). Just what I was gonna say. MoH will hopefuly be greater then call of duty.

We know 2 things for sure. A) the price will be 60/60/50 ans b) the multiplayer is gonna be epic :D.

isn't multiplayer being done by DICE? so it should be good.

The only that I'm not looking forward to is another release that floods EA's servers and they "perform maintenance" release weekend. Happens every time. :pinch:

I'm really looking forward to this game, but wow, is it weird as hell they're using 2 different engines for single player and multiplayer. Not really sure how that's going to work out, but I guess we'll see this fall.

Hopefully this will be good, I'm definitely willing to give this reboot of the franchise a chance, they better not screw this up really.

And isn't this a bit early for an "Official" topic, we've got what, four and half months till the game comes out?

That's four and half months of random bits of news, random chats and no doubt off topic conversations that will amount to tens of pages of uselessness before the game even comes out, which is what the topic should be about.

But that's just my opinion on these early "official" topics. :p

And isn't this a bit early for an "Official" topic, we've got what, four and half months till the game comes out?

That's four and half months of random bits of news, random chats and no doubt off topic conversations that will amount to tens of pages of uselessness before the game even comes out, which is what the topic should be about.

But that's just my opinion on these early "official" topics. :p

Don't start that again Corris ...

With two engines and two studios working on this, if it sucks, there'll be a lot to answer for.

Oh dear, not always a good thing for a games multi-player when being developed separate from the lead developers doing the single player.

But then it is Dice, and I used to really enjoy yee old Battlefield 2 days, ignoring those patches, lol.

Don't start that again Corris ...

Start what again, I didn't start anything before?

Has this come up recently? I can't remember being part of it. :s

Start what again, I didn't start anything before?

Has this come up recently? I can't remember being part of it. :s

Didn't say you were the instigator previously but it's a recurring 'issue' around here, the official thread ordeal.

Yes multiplayer will be done by DICE, that's why I'm expecting it too be good.

@prescence: you know your right. I hope they don't do it with this game because it's a reboot and because they should of learned there lesson with bc2. A lot of people are gonna support EA more so they better step up there game.

Didn't say you were the instigator previously but it's a recurring 'issue' around here, the official thread ordeal.

Fair enough, thought you were, just think its a bit early is all.

Ah well, moving on.

Corrected. :p

lol fair enough...

yeah apparently audio and munky have an agreement of when it's allowed. you know cause they run this bitch...