[Official] Medal of Honor

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Still a lot of people that play it on XBL.

It's no secret that the SP graphics are laughable, the graphics in the cutscenes should have been their target mark.

Still a lot of people that play it on XBL.

It's no secret that the SP graphics are laughable, the graphics in the cutscenes should have been their target mark.

Completely disagree. The multiplayer portion was pitiful in comparison to the Call of Duty series, and had inferior graphics. The singleplayer was flawed, but it was fun and actually had good graphics.

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up this game for $20 on ebay (w/ online code). Outside of having to restart the second mission because the warehouse door never opened, the campaign has been OK. The game has its moments.

Played MP a bit last night as well. It was around midnight EST and there weren't too many players on (around 1500+ playing on XBL). The bomb planting game type only had 65 people playing. The domination game I was in was pretty fun. The objective game isn't bad. Overall, I didn't think it was terrible. It's not something I'll be playing often, though. Probably gets my vote for most disappointing game for 2010.

the MP is actually quite good. too bad it died so quickly, there's almost no one playing on XBL.

It's sad how fast it died away.

Looks like it's going to get a sequel: http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2011/02/case-you-were-wondering%E2%80%A6

Danger Close is working on the single-player. I wonder who's going to take the multiplayer with DICE focused on Battlefield 3 (and it sounds like EA doesn't want to stretch them too thin like last time). I didn't care for MoH's multiplayer at all (it wasn't bad, but it was just so... plain), so my personal opinion is that somebody else should give it a go.

Looks like it's going to get a sequel: http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2011/02/case-you-were-wondering%E2%80%A6

Danger Close is working on the single-player. I wonder who's going to take the multiplayer with DICE focused on Battlefield 3 (and it sounds like EA doesn't want to stretch them too thin like last time). I didn't care for MoH's multiplayer at all (it wasn't bad, but it was just so... plain), so my personal opinion is that somebody else should give it a go.

This is exactly what I thought, it wasn't technically bad, but it was horribly generic and NOTHING made it stand out from countless other better multiplayer fps games. DICE was spread way to thin and really phoned in the MoH multiplayer.

Thats why the MP in this game died so fast, while technically it is alright, why would anyone play this when they have bad company 2 and cod?

yes, it's not as good as BC2 and BO...but still fine. i liked it. i actually described the first two hours of my MP on MoH to my family as "heavenly"! it was a lot of fun. glad there's a sequel coming, sure it'll be better.

• 2 months later...

So as well as hoping BC2 goes on sale this week I am also pulling for Medal of Honor. Is the single player worth the buy? The story and time setting look intriguing and well I also want a BF3 beta invite,

I believe it costs $30 or so at many stores (I think Walmart sells it for that). It's easily worth that. The singleplayer's pretty fun. And if you're a sniper, you'll love the multiplayer. If you're anything else, you'll quickly get frustrated.