[Official] Medal of Honor

My GS wont be getting them in till friday. As soon as I get them in, ill grab all the PC Cards.

Besides me and 2 buddies, no one else reserves PC Games, and if someone happens to, they can suck it.

Ill grab all 10 or 20. Usually theres 10 per pack when they send us a code. We will see!

RT @OfficialBFBC2: UK players interested in the MoH Beta starting today must pre-order via EA Store for PC or in a GAME store.GAME.co.uk will send codes Sunday

*Sigh*

To those that bought the limited edition of BF:BC2, you can get early access to the MoH beta plus an M24 sniper rifle. It starts today (June 17th) for people with BF:BC2 VIP status and June 21st for everyone else.

See: http://gunclub.ea.com/

To those that bought the limited edition of BF:BC2, you can get early access to the MoH beta plus an M24 sniper rifle. It starts today (June 17th) for people with BF:BC2 VIP status and June 21st for everyone else.

See: http://gunclub.ea.com/

Do you get (June 17th) it if you got the regular version of bc2 for pc?

Do you get (June 17th) it if you got the regular version of bc2 for pc?

Unfortunately, you don't. The only people with VIP codes (status) are those that bought the limited edition of the game.

EDIT: Never mind. Turns out you don't need the limited edition on the PC to have VIP status.

Edited by Anaron

^ Er, no. If you bought it (it being BC2) for the PC, you are VIP already.

Edit* Proof...

682749380t.jpg

And I bought a regular non-limited edition of BC2. Clicky on the above to make biggie :D

Edit* Proof...

[...]

And I bought a regular non-limited edition of BC2. Clicky on the above to make biggie :D

You're right! My bad. I thought since the X360/PS3 version required the limited edition, the PC version would too.

And no need for the proof. I checked the gunclub FAQ:

What is the Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 VIP program?

If you play on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, in order to be considered a member of the Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 VIP program, you need to have played Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 and successfully enter the VIP code included with your new in your copy of Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2. If you do not have the VIP code you can purchase one via the in-game store on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. On the PC, you need a new copy of the game and play online in a Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 multiplayer session. No registration of a VIP code is required to be part of the Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP program for PC versions. Players of used versions of Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the PC do not qualify for Gun Club rewards.

Yeah the Limited edition requirement must be only for consoles or something, I just logged into the gunclub with my EA account and it says I am VIP: And steam was advertising June 17th beta access if you buy BC2 and MOH yesterday and there is no limited edition of bc2 on steam at all.

post-159052-12767833078161.png

When do GAME charge for pre-orders? On the date or before? Because I don't like paying ?40 for games...

When it ships.

Oh, that's OK then. I'll pre-order then cancel later. Thanks!

BETA IS LIVE. Website is down.

Every mirror like FilePlanet, Fileplay, etc are all full. But im grabbing PC Keys tonight, ill see how many I can get.

The website has been down for a while now...at least there's some anticipation for this game and it won't be empty on release.

I know living. and YEAH. I hope this is much bigger / better release then BC2. Hopefully EA/Dice learned from the BC2 Launch Fiasco, evne thou they didnt expect 400k pc players, now they should expect 75% of the gaming community to get MoH.

I hope there ready, becuase if they arent, ill be very disappointed in them this time.

Hopefully they introduce moding in MOH for PC. Now that they have worked with frostbite for PC finally.

What Anaron said + if you have BC2 registered(limited edition for pc) under the same email you register MoH under, you can play TODAY, instead of waiting till monday, when all the other beta keys get unlocked. Only BC2 players can play starting today.

If it's better than BC2, I'll definitely buy it. Anyway, I think free keys will be given out here @ 4pm PDT/7pm EST: http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta

... in limited quantities, of course.

EDIT: The site is down right now. According to the MoH twitter, the issue is being worked on:

My GS wont be getting them in till friday. As soon as I get them in, ill grab all the PC Cards.

Besides me and 2 buddies, no one else reserves PC Games, and if someone happens to, they can suck it.

Ill grab all 10 or 20. Usually theres 10 per pack when they send us a code. We will see!

Are you going to be giving those keys away? I remember you giving away tons of Starcraft 2 Beta at the time, and I was wondering if that's what you were going to do this time as well.

I know I'd love one if you don't mind sparing one. tongue.gif

If it's better than BC2, I'll definitely buy it. Anyway, I think free keys will be given out here @ 4pm PDT/7pm EST: http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta

... in limited quantities, of course.

EDIT: The site is down right now. According to the MoH twitter, the issue is being worked on: http://twitter.com/m...tus/16404127740

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try my luck and see if I can get one of these later tonight (it is tonight, right?).