[Official] Medal of Honor

It's really that bad ?

Sethos thinks: Bad Company 2 re-packaged and it's pretty rubbish - Hit detection is trash, weapon bobbing is crap etc.

Glad I didn't pre-order for the beta based on what I've read here. I still need a beta to fork over $60 bucks though and that isn't through any pre-order. I got burned really bad on the last $60 pc game I bought... wait, it was the first $60 game I ever bought!

Has anyone gotten there key for the XBOX 360 beta? I pre-ordered from gamestop.com and the keys were supposed to be sent out today and I have not gotten one. :crazy:

Has anyone gotten there key for the XBOX 360 beta? I pre-ordered from gamestop.com and the keys were supposed to be sent out today and I have not gotten one. :crazy:

It's delayed at the moment. The 360 beta not the keys.

I've signed up for the PS3 beta, GAME should be handing out keys on Sunday apparently. Looks disappointing so far...And I thought that this game was going to be amazing.

juzt canzelled me preorder, game zucks!!! :rolleyes: oh wait !! I'm a gamer not a whiner ...

Full credit to Phloxy over at NeoGAF.

1- Go to http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/command-conquer-4-open/

take a new username or use you already have, to take beta code for cc4

2-Now use your beta code @ www.medalofhonor.com/beta

Yes it works, friend told me about it, so go ahead and grab them as fast as possible before Ea shuts this down.

It works. Awesome.

Wonder if there will be any repercussions for using this frankly retarded hole in their systems?

It works. Awesome.

Wonder if there will be any repercussions for using this frankly retarded hole in their systems?

Like what stats reset? Oh noes! Or banned account? Well I really couldn't care less, only have BC2 with them anyway. So I'm sorted (Y)

Like what stats reset? Oh noes! Or banned account? Well I really couldn't care less, only have BC2 with them anyway. So I'm sorted (Y)

That is exactly what my housemate said when I showed him this :p

LMAO. Buggesit game ever. Menus are absolute ****. Nothing works, managed to get into one game, before it kicked me out. And now the menus don't work at all. Oh dear.

LMAO. Buggesit game ever. Menus are absolute ****. Nothing works, managed to get into one game, before it kicked me out. And now the menus don't work at all. Oh dear.

Oh it's totally unfinished. The UI is a complete mess. FoV is giving me fisheye so I'm taking a break at the moment.

The combat is, well, jarring. It takes 2-3 shots to drop someone maybe 1-2 with headshots. Lots of methodical pacing to make sure you aren't dropped the moment you pop your head out. The kill streaks are uninspired and boring. It lacks the depth of BC2 (never though I'd say that) and lacks the pick up and play of MW2 (see previous comment!). Though I was looking forward to this I've cancelled my pre orders for the moment.

There is one bright side to this though. They have around four months to fix all these issues. But for some reason I really doubt much will change between now and release.

C&C4 site no longer works - 404 error.

The game... oh don't get me started on the game. Its pretty bad. I'd say it wasn't worth the time spent downloading it to be quite honest.

C&C4 site no longer works - 404 error.

The game... oh don't get me started on the game. Its pretty bad. I'd say it wasn't worth the time spent downloading it to be quite honest.

Works fine here mate.

don't you love how they hype up betas so they can get preorders and up the hype even more because of pre orders but the beta sucks balls. and chances are they know it and just released and old buggy build of the game.

Works fine here mate.

I stand corrected, it was 404ing for a while but appears to be back up. Anyone as disappointed by this game as I am?

I stand corrected, it was 404ing for a while but appears to be back up. Anyone as disappointed by this game as I am?

Yeah it's ****ing bull****. Wasted 10 minutes of my life. Damn you.

I already have the beta client downloaded and installed. I might as well give it a try, now that I have a beta key. :whistle: