Limp Bizkit Debut "Why Try"

Horrible.

Nothing they release can beat their previous singles:

It's been like 10 years since i last heard those songs. They are so lame (especially rolling one) :pinch: but didnt seemed so back then.

are they serious trying to make a come back? :laugh: I liked Rollin' and My Way .. 10 years ago. lol.

That wasn't good. :/ Their old songs are much better.

Well, at least Wes is back on.

I remember wanting to have my own band called Lumpy Spuds when I was "into" Limp Bizkit. Good grief.

Fred Durst is one of the top guys in AOL anyway, so i dont even know why he need's to be releasing new crappy material.

Yeah... that wasn't great at all. I'll reserve judgement on the full album until I hear it all, but yeah, that song wasn't great at all :p

*Goes back listening to the new BFMV album*

You guys knock it, but it's better than anything that came out after Chocolate Starfish and it's good, mindless rap/rock. I'm actually excited by the single. Between this and Godsmack's new album, it should be a good year for guys who miss some of the old Nu-metal stuff.

I guess everyone has different tastes. The past few years have been full of varying degrees of depth from the artists I like, but there's always room, in anyone's collection, for some good fun party-type music. This isn't meant to move you or be amazing. It's meant to amp you up and wake up the head banger in you and nothing more. It's like an action movie that just has crap blowing up for 90 minutes. As long as you know what you're about to encounter, it's all good.

I don't think anything of theirs is going to beat My Way. Probably my favourite song of theirs because of the memories it brings back.

Rollin' was annoying though :p

I don't think anything of theirs is going to beat My Way. Probably my favourite song of theirs because of the memories it brings back.

Rollin' was annoying though :p

That album was the start of their downfall. There were some good tracks, but it was lacking the stuff that made the first two albums so enjoyable. Rollin' is a song that still doesn't make sense to me. On the other hand, "Boiler" was a great song from them off the very same album.

It's not bad, definitely trying to modernize their nu-metal roots by capitalizing on the current mainstream hiphop success? I personally would have preferred a direction closer to their 2005's Unquestionable Truth, but hey, I'll give this a month of listening to for nostalgic purposes. Us in our mid-20s will definitely appreciate it for the cheese factor.