Megan Fox vs Scarlett Johansson

Who has your vote?  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Who has your vote?

• Scarlett Johansson
    • Megan Fox

Megan Fox is repulsive for any number of reasons. I don't care for Scarlett either, but at least she isn't repulsive. She does absolutely nothing for me.

I was afraid that Megan Fox would be winning. Thankfully, that is not the case. This poll has strengthened my faith in humanity :).

Scarlett Johansson of course. :blush:

Megan, to me has proven herself to be a damn beeyotch, seeing interviews etc...Scarlett seems more down to earth...

Scarlett. Megan looks as fake as a barbie doll, and what's worse, she can't act for crap.

Scarlett. Megan looks as fake as a barbie doll, and what's worse, she can't act for crap.

slander! you take that back

As fake as a barbie doll. You mean she looks, uh, female doggy (edited since it didn't censor the word)? :devil:

She doesn't look bitchy, she just looks all 'look at me look at me', while Scarlett is just 'oh hey' look about her.

I prefer that look anyway. Megan dont do it for me as much as Scarlett.

Natural beauty is the best beauty in my eyes. I also don't like too heavy of makeup, like neon red lipstick and crap.

Both wear heavy makeup though, and are airbrushed in virtually all pictures. I think what you mean is that you like makeup and manipulation that doesn't makes you look too much like an alien cyborg. It still isn't "natural" though.