Megan Fox vs Scarlett Johansson

Who has your vote?  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Who has your vote?

• Scarlett Johansson
    • Megan Fox

Every beauty poll I have seen, Megan Fox always comes out on top. Im not a Fox fan and I do like Scarlett with red hair but to be honest,this is very biased forum because you post a nice clean sweet photo of Scarlett,and then you post a raggity photo of MF in frumpy clothes. You need to post a better photo of MF because she is definitely hotter than what you are showing of her in the photo. How many beauty polls has she topped? I think countless numbers and look how many more searches are on done MF as opposed to SJ! That pretty much tells the story of which one the world prolly thinks is sexier and more beautiful.

I would say Scarlett, but the big hangup I have about her is her skin tone. If she was a bit more tan, I'd say her 100%. Megan doesn't get it 100% either due to the excessive use of ink. So this is what I have come up with:

1. Scarlett's body

2. Megan's skin tone.

3. Megan's naughty state of mind

Best I can do :) On a side note: am I the only one that thinks Gwyneth Paltrow looks hot as hell in the Iron Man films? Shes never looked all that great too me anywhere else but those two movies. I don't know what they do to her, but damn.... :devil:

• 4 weeks later...

i am not a big fan of either but i will say Megan Fox is quite overrated in general so i voted for Scarlett J.

Fox's main problem for me is she comes across as snobby as there's not much there past the surface that i find attractive. so without that it just makes her overall unattractive.

p.s. for the record though.... Jessica Biel is THE ONE to beat for any girl in Hollywood under the age of 30 if you ask me. (i am a 30 year old guy myself). Megan Fox can't hold a candle to Biel in my eyes. (i first really took notice of Biel in the film 'Next' (2007))

Scarlett hands down with her pants down, She looks so freakin hawt as a redhead... i know Rappy would have to agree with thAT

• 8 months later...

Scarlett, natural beauty vs over done beauty, look at pictures of both without all the expensive makeup, Scarlett looks good no matter how clean or dirty she is, Megan looks real bad without a few hours in the makeup chair

Terrible poll. ;) 3rd choice should have been "Why both, of course!" Megan-Scarlett sandwich for me please! :woot: