(UK) Last minute opinion poll!

Who has your vote?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Who has your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Other

With just two days left i am curious to know who wins the last minute opinion poll. :)

I only listed the three main parties because to be honest... one of them is going to win. I added a "Other" option simply to make it a fair poll.

Lib dems here. Sadly i know they wont get in to power. However they will get enough seats to make the next election interesting.

Lib dems here. Sadly i know they wont get in to power. However they will get enough seats to make the next election interesting.

Well the sad thing is... i believe they deserve to win the most. The country needs to stop voting for old politics and vote for something new. As Nick Clegg seems to be much more honest than the other two i would call him a candidate for teaching not all politicians are liars.

Lib Dem FTW :)

I kinda suspect we'll end up with a hung parliament rather than an outright win for any party this election though.

It's odd... everyone I've spoke to is rooting for the Lib Dems (myself included) This isn't just within my own social group, but the people I work with and random people whist I've been out.

I have no idea where the tories are getting their support from.

• Like 1

It's odd... everyone I've spoke to is rooting for the Lib Dems (myself included) This isn't just within my own social group, but the people I work with and random people whist I've been out.

I have no idea where the tories are getting their support from.

Going by the poll in the metro ( http://www.metro.co.uk/news/824640-general-election-2010-final-metro-harris-poll-too-close-to-call ), old people.

it is generally the older generation who vote tory, around here (the north east) its labours biggest stonghold, but im undecided between tory and lib dem.

The main problem is the system, the are all between 26% and 32% of the vote, yet labour being 2% less than lib dem and they will still get many many more seats. Lib dems are appealing to the young voters, most of which wont actually be bothered to go to the polls i think.

it is generally the older generation who vote tory

I think that's a failing generalisation. I know a lot of my peers (20-30 yrs) who would vote Tory.

I think that's a failing generalisation. I know a lot of my peers (20-30 yrs) who would vote Tory.

going on the metro poll its not, but like yourself i do know quite afew younger people who are also planning on voting for them, myself being 50:50 whether to or not and im 24.

I know alot of people in their 30s-40s in the north east will always vote labour, because they cant forgive the torys for their part in closing the mines and ship yards in the 80s and 90s, and vote labour because of all the public sector jobs we have here now.

I have been swinging my vote between Lib Dem and Labour at the moment, will make my mind up tomorrow when I am in the booth.

going on the metro poll its not, but like yourself i do know quite afew younger people who are also planning on voting for them, myself being 50:50 whether to or not and im 24.

I know alot of people in their 30s-40s in the north east will always vote labour, because they cant forgive the torys for their part in closing the mines and ship yards in the 80s and 90s, and vote labour because of all the public sector jobs we have here now.

The whole blame for that miners strike and all the stuff that went on was the result of greed and bad management by Arthur Scargill.

The Labour government at the time were to blame for most of it, then people started blaming Mrs T as she would not be dictated to by Scargill.

The miners were given a great deal, Scargill refused it.

The mines were losing money, energy was going from coal to electricity (from nuclear stations) and gas and there was less and less need for coal/coke.

So if morons wish to hark on about something that happened over a period of 7 years and started 32 years ago and say they will only vote Labour because of that, then, they are stupid.

Labour bankrupted the country in the 1970's, I know I was a young child growing up in the 70's, it was bad.

In 1997 the Conservatives handed over the fastest growing economy in Europe to Labour, Labour had £65,000,000,000 to spend and look, we are £188,000,000,000 in debt.

Labour created jobs that didn't need to be created.

Labour changed the way crime was recorded and unemployment statistics were published.

They also took part in an illegal war.

I was hoping that Labour would win the next election, so Labour can dig us out of the hole they dug.

However they are full of clowns and fools that don't know their arse from their elbow, so it will get worse.

Saying that, maybe then people will get rid of this miners excuse and blame why they won't ever vote Labour on their current and previous terms.

I'll certainly vote for change, i'll be voting lib dems, the other two parties have done nothing but **** it up year after year after year time to give another party a chance at running the show

• Like 2

lib dems want to move us to the euro - bad idea at the moment

conservitives - no pay rise for teacher and just looking after the rich - bad idea

bnp - just no!

going to have to go to labor. best of a bad bunch. the polocies dont seem to bad.

The whole blame for that miners strike and all the stuff that went on was the result of greed and bad management by Arthur Scargill.

The Labour government at the time were to blame for most of it, then people started blaming Mrs T as she would not be dictated to by Scargill.

The miners were given a great deal, Scargill refused it.

The mines were losing money, energy was going from coal to electricity (from nuclear stations) and gas and there was less and less need for coal/coke.

So if morons wish to hark on about something that happened over a period of 7 years and started 32 years ago and say they will only vote Labour because of that, then, they are stupid.

Labour bankrupted the country in the 1970's, I know I was a young child growing up in the 70's, it was bad.

In 1997 the Conservatives handed over the fastest growing economy in Europe to Labour, Labour had ?65,000,000,000 to spend and look, we are ?188,000,000,000 in debt.

Labour created jobs that didn't need to be created.

Labour changed the way crime was recorded and unemployment statistics were published.

They also took part in an illegal war.

I was hoping that Labour would win the next election, so Labour can dig us out of the hole they dug.

However they are full of clowns and fools that don't know their arse from their elbow, so it will get worse.

Saying that, maybe then people will get rid of this miners excuse and blame why they won't ever vote Labour on their current and previous terms.

**** dude, we're agreeing again!

I'll never vote Tory, my father was a miner during the strikes. Even though A.S. screwed things up. But the fact the Torys privatised the phone network, rail network etc....and look how badly BT kept the technology up to date!

I'll never vote Tory, my father was a miner during the strikes. Even though A.S. screwed things up. But the fact the Torys privatised the phone network, rail network etc....and look how badly BT kept the technology up to date!

I feel bad for your family - your dad being a miner must have been tough - but they were offered a deal which Scargill ****ed up for them. He was the villain who was held up as a saviour!

BT's fault, not the Tory's. But I still feel it's in a better state than it would be under national ownership.

Bad idea as current things stand, yes. But we'd be mad not to switch to the Euro someday. It probably will happen no matter what anyway.

conservitives - no pay rise for teacher and just looking after the rich - bad idea

bnp - just no!

going to have to go to labor. best of a bad bunch. the polocies dont seem to bad.

See, I was going to vote for the Conservative's, but every single comment makes my rethink!

look how badly BT kept the technology up to date!

BT is in debt of about £10 billion :no:

I'm really torn between labour and cons.

I think labour would be better for me, but cons better for the country.:pinch:

Young adult = Lib Dem. I know it might be detrimental to others, but it's good for me. That's my vote, final.