My new design..

Question

Heya Peeps,

I've been working with a friend on my new website (link) and i was wondering if you could give me some constructive comments and crit. for my design so far.

I don't mind you saying bad things as long as you say what could be done to make it better.

Regards,

Robin.

Very nice design :) Can't think of any criticism, except maybe the email, pm etc... buttons are a little light, making it a little hard to read the text.

Knight it's put together in Dreamweaver but i can code HTML by hand in notepad just it's not as easy :D.

I'm thinking of making the whole design in the pixel border style, whatcha think peeps?

The second home link from the left's rollover seems to replace it with "games"? That can't be right can it?

I think you should leave it as it is :) It's really nice.

Thanks for comments guys, i'm sure there are things that can be changed or added :p. Whatcha think about my idea of making the whole site in the pixel look?

lookin good, unlike the car in Impulfusion's Sig

Hey hey, what is wrong with my car? :o Dont like Skylines?

Newayz, site is working now. Really nice, great work...

Really good! I think I should start doing some web designing.. what programs do you guys use to do the layouts? I love doing them.. but I just dunno how to start it.. like what programs and stuff.

what!? they look slightly similar, but nothing close enough to be a rip! you trippin, man...

look at the tab background, he just inverted the colors, and the page structure, if this is not a k10k rip is a classix 10k rip

you know what, lets the k10k webmaster decide, Im going to report this to him

tab background? they are completely different... and as for the structure, yoiu can hardly tell from such a small piece of the site he's showing us... i think it looks great, and a fantastic job's been done here... i don't think you can seriously claim it to be a rip. just 'cause it uses pixel-style graphics doesn't automatically make it a rip of k10k or classix10k... pixel style stuff was around way before those anyway...

tab background? they are completely different... and as for the structure, yoiu can hardly tell from such a small piece of the site he's showing us... i think it looks great, and a fantastic job's been done here... i don't think you can seriously claim it to be a rip. just 'cause it uses pixel-style graphics doesn't automatically make it a rip of k10k or classix10k... pixel style stuff was around way before those anyway...

you know what, lets the k10k webmaster decide, Im going to report this to him