[Pic] "I love you" in Japanese

Sorry but there are many ways to write I love you in Japanese and this one is rather not in proper way,it's by Japanese slang.If you perform a search by google or any dictionary it won't show up like the one i posted.

you guys take this too serious though

Like I wrote before - we're nerds. We can't help analysing stuff like this. shifty.gif

Sorry but there are many ways to write I love you in Japanese and this one is rather not in proper way,it's by Japanese slang.If you perform a search by google or any dictionary it won't show up like the one i posted.

you guys take this too serious though

We're just kidding :p

and yes, we all get the joke :)

I was directed to an article called 'Wapanese' on here a few weeks ago. It seems like lots of people in the world want to be Japanese, and adore their culture, even though they've never actually been to Japan and have no idea what it's actually like.

Is this what's goin on? :shiftyninja:

Wow way to ruin a joke guys. Im a nerd but nowhere near bad enough to have to research a punchline.

+1

Remind me to never post a joke in here :laugh:

Wow way to ruin a joke guys. Im a nerd but nowhere near bad enough to have to research a punchline.

Where did you see anyone doing research on the punchline? If anything, people were nitpicking.

Where did you see anyone doing research on the punchline? If anything, people were nitpicking.

People were checking Google translate and Japanese spellings of the pictures

read the first few posts dude. people went to a translator and actually posted the results as if there was a slim chance the op was for real.

read the first few posts dude. people went to a translator and actually posted the results as if there was a slim chance the op was for real.

That has what exactly to do with them not getting the punchline?

Has it ever occurred to you that I looked the translation up as a tongue-in-cheek joke to respond to the OP with?

That has what exactly to do with them not getting the punchline?

wow. just wow. im outtie. Its too early to argue with some random kid online.

I think the Stone Roses must've heard about this!

I wanna be adored :whistle:

Personally I just saw Japanese "Looking" symbols in the form of Doggy Style and Bl0wJ*b

And :laugh: 'd

that's the joke :p They aren't real Kanji's lol

that's the joke :p They aren't real Kanji's lol

Yea I know, I was just pointing out the fact for those who went off looking for evidence as to whether it was real or not :laugh: