Fast Food and Overweightness

Should fast food compaines have to pay over weight people for eating their food?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should fast food compaines have to pay over weight people for eating their food?

• No
    • Yes

fat people just need to learn to put down the ****ing fork and take responsibility for themselves. no ones fault but their own in how they look

No way.? It's the persons fault completely.

Like when I worked in food, people would always come in and get some crazy stuff and then a "diet coke".? Like the freaking diet soda's gonna make up for three cheeseburgers and large fries, and no exercise.

Gosh some people make me mad.

Yeah - we get those people all the time... I take somebody's order and they go, "I'll have a supersize meal but give me a diet coke and only light mayo".(Yes they get the big mac sauce and mayo). I don't think thats gonna make up for the big mac and ungodly amount of fries they get.

So true, you totally defeat the point of diet and light if you are doubling your portions at the same time.:rolleyes:s:

You know, I wonder how the lawyers who represent these people can still be allowed to practice. They need to be dealt with along with the people filing these lawsuits. Any lawyer taking on such a ridiculous case should be disbarred. I mean, they should ****ing know better than to try to pull such a bull**** scam.

No way.? It's the persons fault completely.

Like when I worked in food, people would always come in and get some crazy stuff and then a "diet coke".? Like the freaking diet soda's gonna make up for three cheeseburgers and large fries, and no exercise.

Gosh some people make me mad.

Yeah - we get those people all the time... I take somebody's order and they go, "I'll have a supersize meal but give me a diet coke and only light mayo".(Yes they get the big mac sauce and mayo). I don't think thats gonna make up for the big mac and ungodly amount of fries they get.

So true, you totally defeat the point of diet and light if you are doubling your portions at the same time.:rolleyes:s:

You know, I wonder how the lawyers who represent these people can still be allowed to practice. They need to be dealt with along with the people filing these lawsuits. Any lawyer taking on such a ridiculous case should be disbarred. I mean, they should ****ing know better than to try to pull such a bull**** scam.

2 words: MON EY

People who start these mass lawsuits believe they are not responsible for their own actions . Lawsuits won't cure the problem. If they win any money - it won't go to a diet. They'll be addicted to spending money. Their own addicitons lead them to thier own demise. IMO, let them figure it out. Throw out the lawsuit.

fat people just need to learn to put down the ****ing fork and take responsibility for themselves. no ones fault but their own in how they look

oHAHAHHAHAHAHAh omg, funniest thing i have read my whole life.... OMG LOL omg hahahhahaha

lol... sigh... lol :laugh: "****ing fork" hahahhahahha

Anyways, I think its pretty unaminous, what dumass doesnt know thta Mccdonalds is fatty.

You cant sue for your own stupidity. It's like buying pure fat and not knowing its made from fat...

Like that lady who sued cause the coffee was hot.... I cant beleive the nerve of these people

As for lawyers, Personallly I think its just a profession, they get desensitized to crap like this. Like doctors, after a while, its not about the patient, its about the money. I cant really blame them. IF you were a lwayer you would do it too... its just a fact. I blame the blubbering idiots on the stand

"McCdonalds made mee phatt.... blah belhhh meehh..."

When Ronald sits on top of you and crams burgers down your throat then the fast food joints are at fault. As for the diet sodas; I don't know about other people but I drink diet soda because regular soda is to sweet.

I feel nothing but pitty on those people. I see them everyday. It is like the movie "I see dead people" In my case I see FAT people. I think it is not just the fatty food they over consume, but also the lazy asses. They do nothing. When they go one floor, they wait for the elevator and go up one floor. No wait, they go down on the elevator too. When they go to walmart they do not walk. First the wait sitting on their lazzy asses for a very close parking space. Then the barely walk and the sit on those electric shooping cart. They do their shopping and then barely walk again to their car. Of course one quick stop at KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, or any other fast food before going Home sitting on the lazzy asses and watch TV. Oh Wait as soon as they see the Pizza Hut commercial :p Yum let's eat pizza. Now some smart person said: "I am fat because of my addition to junk food. I am going to sue" Then all other sue too. This is incredible. This really make me angry. :angry: :argue: :trout: :argh:

wait a minute you guys, just like gays, fat people are people too. They have a lifestyle that is different from the norm. They deserve respect too.

FAST FOOD is wrong. Sue em!

I started the same topic. Whoops. Hopefully it'll get nuked.

Anyhow. I do not believe in it, as I think people should accept responsibility for their actions (or their genetic predisposition). I do support making information easily accessible as to the make-up of a companies food products and extensive labeling, etc.