Tempe, AZ, May 23, 2010 --(PR.com)-- Open Minds Production, a leading company in UFO research has recently been granted permission to publish the Colonel Philip Corso manuscript ?Dawn of a New Age,? in its original, uncut and unedited English-language version for the first time ever in the U.S.

Colonel Philip James Corso was a high-ranking American intelligence officer who devoted his life to serving his country. In 2003, Corso?s hand-written notes regarding his involvement with UFOs and extraterrestrials while serving in the army was published in Italy under the title ?L?Alba di una Nuova Era (Dawn of a New Age).? In the 175-page manuscript, Corso discusses the facts of what happened between 1961 and 1963 while he was responsible for the army?s Foreign Technology desk for the Research and Development department. At the Pentagon in Washington, DC, his superior, General Arthur Trudeau had appointed Corso responsible for the alleged alien artifacts in the ?Roswell Files,? with the assignment to study them and determine how they could be applied to the fields of weaponry and military equipment.

Colonel Corso, author of The Day After Roswell, A New York Times Bestseller, spent his last two years fighting to make public his truth about the alleged 1947 crash of a UFO in Roswell, New Mexico. According to Colonel Corso, not only was the event real, but he himself was involved in the U.S. Army?s classified activities regarding the back engineering studies conducted on the remains of the craft and extraterrestrial biological entities found in the New Mexico desert.

Corso credits back-engineering alien artifacts that led to today?s: Integrated circuit chips, Fiber optics, Lasers, Super-tenacity fibers and ?seeded? the Roswell alien technology to giants of American Industry. He provides riveting insight into the inner sanctum of the Pentagon?s UFO and extraterrestrial secrets.

The manuscript can be viewed by entering into a secure portal on the OpenMinds.tv website at http://www.openminds.tv/corso-document.

source

If any of this true, why didn't the military shut him up years ago? He's one of their's.

Because doing so would confirm something crazy was actually happening. The way you responded is exactly why they wouldn't off him *takes tinfoil hat off*

If any of this true, why didn't the military shut him up years ago? He's one of their's.

Those of so-called the 'Majestic 12' are split on disclosure -- therefore the semi-revelations, over the years.

Humanity is being slowly enlightened to minimize the shock of the final, full disclosure that we are not alone.

Humanoid beings have built and pilot many of the 'UFOs' seen over the decades.

The realization that we are just one of many inhabited worlds will kick things up to a new level on Earth. ;)

Those of so-called the 'Majestic 12' are split on disclosure -- therefore the semi-revelations, over the years.

Humanity is being slowly enlightened to minimize the shock of the final, full disclosure that we are not alone.;)

Why would it be a shock?? :blink:

Why would it be a shock? :blink:

It will crumble many long held Belief systems.

Religions, Science, Politics, Technology.

Many followers of a particular religion will realize that they have been misled.

Scientists will see how limited accepted 'Laws' and scientific assumptions, are.

There will be a lot of egos, stepped on.

Some people will be angry that the truth has been kept from them.

Those in the know have been suppressing Technology and Energy solutions from the masses.

It will be apparent that needless suffering has been allowed to go on, by the greedy in power.

Beliefs are born, grow, then die off, as a natural process.

Humans were not ready before, but a new World view is soon to come.

A more sane, and free World. :happy:

^^ Okay yes you're right Hum. I was talking about thinking people I suppose! I could not see how it would shock anyone who thinks about these things sensibly.

Probably out on a limb and on my own here though, anybody produces a chainsaw and I'll **** myself!!

I'll believe it when I actually see it... Tired of hearing about testimony's and eye witness accounts from random nut cases that only belongs in the nearest mental institution.

It will crumble many long held Belief systems.

Religions, Science, Politics, Technology.

Many followers of a particular religion will realize that they have been misled.

Scientists will see how limited accepted 'Laws' and scientific assumptions, are.

Probably.

No.

• 2 weeks later...

Tempe, AZ, May 23, 2010 --(PR.com)-- Open Minds Production, a leading company in UFO research has recently been granted permission to publish the Colonel Philip Corso manuscript ?Dawn of a New Age,? in its original, uncut and unedited English-language version for the first time ever in the U.S.

Colonel Philip James Corso was a high-ranking American intelligence officer who devoted his life to serving his country. In 2003, Corso?s hand-written notes regarding his involvement with UFOs and extraterrestrials while serving in the army was published in Italy under the title ?L?Alba di una Nuova Era (Dawn of a New Age).? In the 175-page manuscript, Corso discusses the facts of what happened between 1961 and 1963 while he was responsible for the army?s Foreign Technology desk for the Research and Development department. At the Pentagon in Washington, DC, his superior, General Arthur Trudeau had appointed Corso responsible for the alleged alien artifacts in the ?Roswell Files,? with the assignment to study them and determine how they could be applied to the fields of weaponry and military equipment.

Colonel Corso, author of The Day After Roswell, A New York Times Bestseller, spent his last two years fighting to make public his truth about the alleged 1947 crash of a UFO in Roswell, New Mexico. According to Colonel Corso, not only was the event real, but he himself was involved in the U.S. Army?s classified activities regarding the back engineering studies conducted on the remains of the craft and extraterrestrial biological entities found in the New Mexico desert.

Corso credits back-engineering alien artifacts that led to today?s: Integrated circuit chips, Fiber optics, Lasers, Super-tenacity fibers and ?seeded? the Roswell alien technology to giants of American Industry. He provides riveting insight into the inner sanctum of the Pentagon?s UFO and extraterrestrial secrets.

The manuscript can be viewed by entering into a secure portal on the OpenMinds.tv website at http://www.openminds.tv/corso-document.

source

I am about half way through Dawn of a New Age, I would like to hear what your take is on it, Hum.

I'm also curious if you have heard of the wave structure of matter theory, the most interesting thing in the book so far is that Corso seems to have a very clear understanding of it:

"Einstein said that the physical matter was nothing more than a concentrated field of force. A physical substance is an intangible concentration of wave forms. Different combinations of structural patterns of waves unite to form chemical and elements which in turn react to one another to form physical substances. Different wave forms of matter appear to be solid because we are constituted of similar wave forms which resonate within a clearly defined range of frequencies. This not only applies to our body, organs and brain, but control the physical process of our world and universe.

To traverse space is to possess the means of manipulating or altering the structure of space. The method of achieving this lies in the alteration of frequencies controlling the matter anti-matter cycle."

That alone makes me really question how serious this book is.

That alone makes me really question how serious this book is.

i dont know, but that just sounds like the wave-particle duality to me... have you heard of something called the De Broglie wavelength? it basically says that any mass with kinetic energy will have an associated 'wavelength'

i dont know, but that just sounds like the wave-particle duality to me... have you heard of something called the De Broglie wavelength? it basically says that any mass with kinetic energy will have an associated 'wavelength'

Yeah I have, and wave structured matter theory is in direct opposition to the wave-particle duality. Corso is very clear in that quote in describing that matter is composed of waves and not wave/particles. He does not mention particles at all, he is talking about waves in space being the composition of our existence. Waves and only waves.

Particles are just mathematical constructs originating from an assumption.

If you are interested in wave structured matter theory, this site is probably the best place to get started.

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/