11-Year-Old Girl Writes A Letter To Nintendo

I'm a bit surprised they actually sent her one. I wonder how many people will start doing this now; pretend to be a kid and write letters to Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc. :laugh:

the letters are sent from the school and most likely nintendo called to verify that there was in fact a project going on.

The teacher was a Sony fan probably.

Have you been to a game site?. Sony fanboys wouldn't know to make that many corrections in grammar and spelling.

I think her WHOLE class all got one "I hope you AND your classmates"

its nice to see nintendo doing this, I know they have done stuff like this before.

its nice to see nintendo doing this, I know they have done stuff like this before.

I am under the same impression. Just as you pointed out I think she might have actually sent 25 DS's for everyone by the way she worded it. Either that or she has never been around kids and expects 25 kids will share 1 DS. :laugh:

11-year-old writes letter to Nintendo? Isn't that like saying 5-year-old writes letter to Santa? :laugh:

Still cool she got results.

Seriously, even though the structure isn't quite there (which is a bit normal), on a purely grammatical and orthographic point of view, she writes better than most of my classmates in software engineering. Not to mention some teachers...

That brings to mind something a computer guy told me once when I picked on his writing skills. "I'm an engineer, not an English teacher"

Also I think its pretty sweet that Nintendo sent her a DS as a response to her letter.

She probably received the grade before sending the letter. Based on grammer, use of words and spelling, I would have given her a B.

I'll give you a C- for that little gem.

I remember this assignment. I sent Al Pacino a letter asking for his autograph in middle school because I sad I really enjoyed his movies. I got a signed photo back. :p

hating aside, i found that to be really cute :).

good on her for using her mind and not really begging, however strategically asking for the hardware.

nothing wrong in asking. Its the fact that we think that we don't have that right that screws everything up

Dear Bugatti...

Haha! nice.

I think it was just one the letter said "I hope you and your classmates enjoy playing the DS" (singular) I presume the kid's meant to share it.

Tho if they got 25 what a result!

Thats pretty awesome actually, seeing a company do that for a girl who is a lifetime fan.

Good on Nintendo!

Thats pretty awesome actually, seeing a company do that for a girl who is a lifetime fan.

Good on Nintendo!

Yeah man, Nintendo creates games for the kids they look after them! Nice.