lil question about 42" tv

Geranium_Z__NL

sooo heres the thing i dont have many .. walls in my room... and none will fit a 42" lcd tv..

sooo i thought maybe i could hang it on my room.. which is on a 45? ... vertical slope

is that even possible?

if so.. it would like.. hang above my bed.. which would be perfect for gaming.. watching movies with my girl ;p

JasonC

When LCDs & plasmas first came out, they advertised these TVs attached to the ceiling above a bed... with the weigh of them I seriously wouldn't do it, even if it was possible. I have a year old panasonic 42" plasma, and that is heavey.... no way would I hang it on teh ceiling above my bed..!

Draconian Guppy

Maybe a stand of some sort? i've seen those in some retail stores.

alfaaqua

This has WHAT to do with cars?

MR_Candyman

As long as you anchor a hanging stand into the STUDS in the ceiling, then yes, you can hang a tv just fine. The weight is not a huge issue. I've seen 40+ inch CRT tvs mounted on the ceiling

BGM

Maybe a stand of some sort? i've seen those in some retail stores.

rofl, you mean the ones that come with the tv?

they don't all have to go on walls ;)

sc302

what is your mpg with that 42"? how far can you go between refills? does it come with nav and bluetooth? can I supercharge it? how does it handle?

Brian M.

Moved Here

Geranium_Z__NL

i dont want to hang it vertical.. just.. you know.. on a tilde like... / < that its 45? somewhat...