June 2010 Desktops

Think I may have already replied to this thread, but recently changed desktops.

That's a pretty sharp picture Nightwind Hawk.

Your icons on the desktop look very weird... your start orb is cut off... your desktop icon text labels are missing their shadow, and you're not even using Aero. Are you actually in 16-bit color??????? If so, why on earth would you do that for in Windows 7?

Your icons on the desktop look very weird... your start orb is cut off... your desktop icon text labels are missing their shadow, and you're not even using Aero. Are you actually in 16-bit color??????? If so, why on earth would you do that for in Windows 7?

Very low compression JPEG image probably. It's JPEG artifacts we're seeing, not 16 bit. I don't even think Win 7 does 16 bit now.

Very low compression JPEG image probably. It's JPEG artifacts we're seeing, not 16 bit. I don't even think Win 7 does 16 bit now.

The Recycle bin is completely opaque, that only occurs in 16-bit color. Also, text shadows are usually lost in 16-bit color, and 16-bit color usually causes other artifacts that we're seeing in this image. For some reason, he switched to 16-bit (and yes, it's possible in Windows 7, you just gotta go WAY out of your way to do it, and that means he did this on purpose).

Mine now.

Took the picture of the dragonfly earlier today. i liked it

did you remember to buy your sauce for the fishsticks ? :p

Theme

Wallpaper is one I found from Google

67222513.th.png

Here is the theme being used in Explorer:

89188573.th.png