canada

i m from canada, name is steve, i live in an igaloo, and i chase polar bears while play hockey drinking my maple syrup

oh yeah, we have a major snow storm outside at the moment, cant leave my house, so i stumble this forum via google

lol really where?

Just kidding.. it's a Canadian joke. Everyone thinks we know each other.

i m from canada, name is steve, i live in an igaloo, and i chase polar bears while play hockey drinking my maple syrup

oh yeah, we have a major snow storm outside at the moment, cant leave my house, so i stumble this forum via google

So you can best the gang in Super Troopers at syrup chugging then, eh?

My name is Steve too! (Y) We rule.

lol, i definitely stumble upon a good forum

haha, the best on the net :p We have a sense of humour too. Plus we're riddled with Canadians!

snow?? sweet. I just helped a buddy get some clothes out of his leamington ontario house that has a tree in it from a tornado last night lol

So you can best the gang in Super Troopers at syrup chugging then, eh?

Any Canadian can!

Steve? are you that Steve?