Your iOS4 wallpaper

Now that you can change wallpapers in springboard without jailbreaking what have you set as your wallpaper other than the default one?

Yes I know there is a mobile desktop thread but this is only for us iPhone, iPod, iPad; iOS4 users to share our current wallpapers of our devices.

I am still yet to find a wallpaper that looks good on my iPhone with all the apps infront of it.. So I stuck with apple default rainy one.

lolAppleOnlyJustLettingYouChangeTheWallpapers

but on a serious not, there's already a thread for this, it's the mobile desktops thread.

I am using the iPhone OS 4 but there is not setting in how to change the wallpaper, using the GM version.

Using an iPhone 3G? It's only available on iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3rd gen I believe.

Apparently you can only do it on iphone3gs/ipod touch 3G...

*apparently*

I do not expect much from the company that locked out older iphone users from MMS, video recording, etc. BUT WALLPAPERS? come on.

Forgot to mention that I am using iOS4 in my 3rd generation iPod Touch! Wallpaper is there and there is a setting for wallpaper but there is not way to change it. There is not option available at this time.

If it's a "3rd generation" 8GB it's technically a 2nd generation, sorry.

Using an iPhone 3G? It's only available on iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3rd gen I believe.

EDIT: I was wrong (and you were right) :)

Not all features are compatible with all devices. For example, multitasking, custom wallpaper, and Bluetooth keyboard support are available only with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and the third-generation iPod touch (32GB and 64GB models from late 2009).

Plus this time it's a free update for iPod touch owners :) Apple finally listened.

It's possible to enable multi-tasking, home screen wallpaper and nearly all other missing iOS 4 features on the iPhone 3G via jailbreaking and editing some system files.

Currently, the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G can get multitasking and custom wallpapers with iOS 4 GM through jailbreaking with redsn0w just by checking the box on the screen where you choose to install cydia, enable multitasking and custom wallpapers, etc. I would think it will be the same when iOS4 is released for the public and redsn0w is updated for iOS 4.0. I've been running 4.0 on my 2G touch jailbroken with multitasking and wallpapers enabled for over a day now and I have noticed little effect on battery life. Some apps have been messed up but that was due to the 4.0 update in general

Wonder if Geohot's going to update his jailbreak apps to work with iOS 4.. Got an 8GB 2G and wanting Multitasking and Wallpapers on that pretty badly.. had wallpapers running just fine on my 3.1.2 install, my guess is that they only did that to "nudge" people to buy the newer hardware who haven't already.

for Ipad users, this is good wallpaper. Its on my friend's Ipad.

I'm using this one, from the Lush theme, blends very well with icons.

Excellent! Keep em coming!

Wonder if Geohot's going to update his jailbreak apps to work with iOS 4.. Got an 8GB 2G and wanting Multitasking and Wallpapers on that pretty badly.. had wallpapers running just fine on my 3.1.2 install, my guess is that they only did that to "nudge" people to buy the newer hardware who haven't already.

You can allready Jailbreak iOS4 GM with Redsn0w and for iPod Touch 2nd Gen it and Redsn0w enables Multi-tasting and wallpapers on the second gen.

IMG_00031.PNG

Hopefully I can keep it on there past Wednesday. If not, I'll have to replace it with a bucket of tears.

Link to wallpaper please! Shame the 3G can't handle background wallpapers. Still it will be nice to have it on the unlock screen.

If it's a "3rd generation" 8GB it's technically a 2nd generation, sorry.

Wait really? That would explain why I can't use any of the new features in iOS4 because there are no new features to do. What a waste of space, its taken around 350mb of space, as if I didn't already have problem with space! :(