[Poll] Favorite Fast Food

Favorite fast food place  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite fast food place to eat?

• Chick-fil-a
    • Taco Bell
    • McDonalds
    • Burger King
    • Wendys
    • KFC
    • Checkers
    • Hardees
    • Arbys
    • White Castle
    • Dairy Queen
    • Long John Silvers
    • Sonic
    • Other (please specify)
  2. 2. How often do you eat it per week?

• 0-1 times per week
    • 2-4 times per week
    • 5+ times per week

It depends on the exact definition of fast food you are using. Out of that list, either Hardees or Arby's.

My favorite fast food place (fast meaning you get your food within minutes) would be Moe's Southwest Grill, its honestly my favorite restaurant period, but its much more "casual" than other fast-food places. Its sort of like a Subway but with Mexican food, you pick your meal, and they put it together right in front of you while you tell them what you want on it.

More traditional fast-food (drive-thru and all), Zaxby's has the best chicken fingers ever, KFC doesn't even begin to compare.

EDIT: Its a bit inconsistent for how often I eat fast-food. Depending on my moms errands, it can be as often as 3-4 times in a week, or as little as once every other week. When we eat out more often, I try to go to places like Subway where its not 800+ calories per meal and what not. As it can be somewhat erratic, I put 2-4 times a week, but I try to eat healthier when I can.

EDIT2: Five Guys is also a great place for burgers, 2 patties on the normal burgers, then a plethora of toppings to choose from. They give too many fries though, my mom and I go there, get a single order of fries, and often times have quite a few fries left over.

I would say, in order:

Moes

Five Guys

Zaxbys

Subway

Hardess

Others

Subway is also the ****. They should be more international :)

I used to like it and then I went to Firehouse Subs and Subway lost big time. They make their subs flat.

Subway for me. But I didn't see it in the poll so I went with Burger King. Not really that much choice here in the Netherlands anyway.

Damn, now I'm hungry. :(

It depends on the exact definition of fast food you are using. Out of that list, either Hardees or Arby's.

My favorite fast food place (fast meaning you get your food within minutes) would be Moe's Southwest Grill, its honestly my favorite restaurant period, but its much more "casual" than other fast-food places. Its sort of like a Subway but with Mexican food, you pick your meal, and they put it together right in front of you while you tell them what you want on it.

More traditional fast-food (drive-thru and all), Zaxby's has the best chicken fingers ever, KFC doesn't even begin to compare.

EDIT: Its a bit inconsistent for how often I eat fast-food. Depending on my moms errands, it can be as often as 3-4 times in a week, or as little as once every other week. When we eat out more often, I try to go to places like Subway where its not 800+ calories per meal and what not. As it can be somewhat erratic, I put 2-4 times a week, but I try to eat healthier when I can.

EDIT2: Five Guys is also a great place for burgers, 2 patties on the normal burgers, then a plethora of toppings to choose from. They give too many fries though, my mom and I go there, get a single order of fries, and often times have quite a few fries left over.

I would say, in order:

Moes

Five Guys

Zaxbys

Subway

Hardess

Others

MOES! I don't consider it fast food, by my definition, but Moes is EASILY my favorite place to eat. Joey bag of donuts FTW.

MOES! I don't consider it fast food, by my definition, but Moes is EASILY my favorite place to eat. Joey bag of donuts FTW.

Yeah, they are the best....like I said it depends on the definition of fast food....it is definitely not as junky as most fast food places, and there is no drive-thru, but it only takes them minutes to make your order and you have to carry it to your own table.

It was horrible when I lived out in California, no Moes at all....The only problem is there is only one out in this area, and right around lunchtime the freaking line goes out the door, so if your going to go there, its best to hit it shortly after they open, or wait till awhile after lunch.

Yeah, they are the best....like I said it depends on the definition of fast food....it is definitely not as junky as most fast food places, and there is no drive-thru, but it only takes them minutes to make your order and you have to carry it to your own table.

It was horrible when I lived out in California, no Moes at all....The only problem is there is only one out in this area, and right around lunchtime the freaking line goes out the door, so if your going to go there, its best to hit it shortly after they open, or wait till awhile after lunch.

Yeah, I know of two within 10 miles (1 of them within 2 miles) of my house and both are ALWAYS crazy crowded throughout the day.

Carl's Jr. is great as are authentic Mexican taco stands (not available in the US, hehe), Pizza places rock my world too.

Whenever I visit the US I like Chipotle, it's nothing like real Mexican food but it is rather tasty and well it's not available here.

Maoz Vegetarian :D

or Pizza Hut

Any takeaway food (regardless of franchise) - maybe once a week on average, tops.

I've never heard of/visited most of the places in the poll.

If I'm going to get fast food my #1 choice is Subway/Mr. Sub but I don't do that very often.

For the few times each year that I would get a hamburger or anything similar then I'd go to Harvey's. Although, I'd be more likely to get Fish and Chips if it came to that.

Other (please specify)

"Quiznos"...

...hands down my favorite fast food as it's much better than the more mainstream Subway as it tastes more fresh and higher quality for basically similar prices.

but if you want to look at the more mainstream fast food places... i would say Taco Bell and Burger King are my favorites. (i generally stay away from MacDonalds as it seems to be the bottom of the barrel in fast food quality overall)

Other (please specify)

"Quiznos"...

...hands down my favorite fast food as it's much better than the more mainstream Subway as it tastes more fresh and higher quality for basically similar prices.

but if you want to look at the more mainstream fast food places... i would say Taco Bell and Burger King are my favorites. (i generally stay away from MacDonalds as it seems to be the bottom of the barrel in fast food quality overall)

I love Quiznos!!!

Raising Cane's, they started popping up in the area more and more last year, walked into one out of curiosity and ate way too much.