[E3 2010] Sony Press Conference

we get it... it's a ping-pong on a stick WITH BUTTONS. we've all got wiis, we understand how they work. we want to see it used, and we want games.

GAMES GAMES GAMES>

god i hate that Sony pack's it's audience. NBA2k11 isn't presentation-shopping cheer-worthy. even if it's 3d. Your fanboy plants wont make it true.

No, Michael Jordan finally in an nba game IS! I'm looking forward to playing NBA2K11 and his Airness! I'd be cheering for 2K11 if I were there.

Not to mention 2K series is thee and has been, thee best basketball game in the market, including best presentation. 3D is definitely a plus. Not cheer worthy? C'mon....

People cheering for a game they like strike a nerve, maybe you shouldn't watch the rest of the conference. pinch.gif

also -- showing the controler doing EXACTLY what a wiimote is already doing in my homes... about as well... in your trailer isn't going to have me jumping on my seat

Yes Kevin Butler! :laugh:

i love that guy. but this playstation move sounds like the exact e3 presentation when nintendo introduced the evolution (wii)

so only blue ray can only support a move version of the game adn a controller version? So what? microsoft can't cram support of kinect into a dvd version of a game?

well played sony... idiots

i sold my wii cause i got tired of this type of crap, i could really care less about move. i like relaxing/chillin when i play games. Can we move on now?