[E3 2010] Sony Press Conference

Nevermind, nunchuk is $30.

It's $99.00 for the Move controller, Game and Eyetoy. $129.99 when you add the nunchuk.

So $170 with a decent game then? Needlessly to say I'm trying to study and watch it live streaming so my listening skills are sub par right now. :p

They have time to make a major game announcement (maybe even two), but they've shifted to PSP now, so I doubt it.

Ayepecks have some faith! They will end with a bang, they almost always do. They are the last up so they have seen what everybody else presents so they have an idea of what people want to see.

The PSPGO is so dead!!!!!!!!

They got major applause when they announced the actual move, but when they added the additional controller (I have no clue what they're each called), the applause immediately died. :laugh:

Alot of people only need the controller. What was it, 29.99? (Cheaper than an actual game controller) That's all it would cost someone like me, that already has a camera. Less emphasis on crowd, more on presentation.

I'm wiaitng for the big psp2 news to come in here... else, stick a fork in'em.

Alot of people only need the controller. What was it, 29.99? (Cheaper than an actual game controller) That's all it would cost someone like me, that already has a camera. Less emphasis on crowd, more on presentation.

I have a feeling most games are going to utilize the controller and the nunchuck or whatever you want to call it, IMO.

@ Mystic: I'm expecting one surprise announcement. I just don't know what will impress me, though. I want a reason to own a PS3. I just haven't been given it yet since I already have a 360.

I also have the eye already, but you need both controllers though, the wand one then the secondary nunchuck one.

But I really think the $99 bundle includes both of those with the eye and a game.

So $170 with a decent game then? Needlessly to say I'm trying to study and watch it live streaming so my listening skills are sub par right now. :p

Yup, that is some sad pricing.

I also have the eye already, but you need both controllers though, the wand one then the secondary nunchuck one.

But I really think the $99 bundle includes both of those with the eye and a game.

Doubt it... they would of shown it off on-screen otherwise

@ Mystic: I'm expecting one surprise announcement. I just don't know what will impress me, though. I want a reason to own a PS3. I just haven't been given it yet since I already have a 360.

I'm in EXACTLY the same boat as you.

yup (Y)

My PSP 3000 is getting a work out for sure. GT on PSP got my machine hot this past spring, and now 70 new titles this holiday. BAM!

It's only including the Move, not the Navigation.