[E3 2010] Sony Press Conference

My PSP 3000 is getting a work out for sure. GT on PSP got my machine hot this past spring, and now 70 new titles this holiday. BAM!

gt for psp is the car lover version of pokemon. gotta catch'em all. plus you get a head start when duke nukem forever comes out... whoops i mean gt5.

Dear Sony,

Home sucks.

kthxbai.

Do people actually use it? It is amazing to see the amount of emphasis on Home early on in the PS3's life. Now they seem to barely care at all.

I also have the eye already, but you need both controllers though, the wand one then the secondary nunchuck one.

But I really think the $99 bundle includes both of those with the eye and a game.

Ohhh right... the nunchuck. pinch.gif

No mention on this additional controller/chuck in bundle though. Responses only show a game, eye and controller. I hope they're bundled together as a pair.

Do people actually use it? It is amazing to see the amount of emphasis on Home early on in the PS3's life. Now they seem to barely care at all.

I tried it for about 15 minutes. I don't really get it, may as well actually go outside and talk to random people

The only exciting thing till now is Move. No new PSP features?

I don't think they planned on gambling with the PSP this year after the failure of the PSP Go.

I have no idea but I used it once but all the males just followed around the females so chatting was impossible. That and I usually spent more downloading and loading worlds instead of exploring them.

Subscription package for PSN, named PlayStation Plus.

Early demo's, early betas, free games, etc.

Full Year - £39.99/$49.99

3 month - £11.99/$17.99

And here comes the subscriptions for PSN... Playstation Plus

LBP2 rocks though, easily the best game shown so far!

Agreed.

Sony just announced Playstation Plus. Playstation Plus enables enhancements, exclusive set of features, 100s of dollars of content, full psn games and themes, auto downloads, preferred to Betas. 49.99$ Per year. First 3 months free.

Wipeout HD will be the first free Downloadable content and more.