[E3 2010] Microsoft Press Conference

Really? I'm extremely impressed by it, actually. I hate the stupid scripted "let's-try-to-be-funny" moments, but the actual software is amazing.

The software aspect is cool but I'm not buying a Kinect so I guess I just want to get past it all.

ESPN integration is HUGE!!!! That's so awesome.

I hope that dashboard update wasn't kinect only, it looked slick with the wavey stuff.

Im not into sports, this is very boring to me at the moment

No cost, easy real time integration makes ESPN something that I will actually use. Bravo Microsoft! I loved having the ESPN anchors who brought some personality.

ESPN, FREE!? Integrates with Kinect too.

I might hate these kind of sports, but I can see how beneficial this is going to be for those that want a feature like that.

I hope that dashboard update wasn't kinect only, it looked slick with the wavey stuff.

Im not into sports, this is very boring to me at the moment

I doubt it will be. I expect it'll be for everyone. Don't want to fragment your user base, and it'd be hard to keep to separate branches of software up-to-date.

You're not alone. The crowd wasn't big into it, either. As a sports fan, however, this being free for gold members is absolutely amazing to me. This is exactly what I wanted from gold to begin with -- streaming internet TV.

that kudo guy looks like a joke... who does he think he is with those glasses??? lol

Agreed.

This Kinectimals thing won't impress the gaming press, but it does look good. Extremely natural.

Agreed.

This Kinectimals thing won't impress the gaming press, but it does look good. Extremely natural.

Basically something to show off to the family audience.

So do none of E3 attendees watch sports?

Haha this little tiger with the girl is fantastic :D if it's scripted then the girl is awesome, if it's not then this will sell like bazilions.

It's graphically pretty poor, but this is more like a kid game; EyePet.

Really? It looked really good on my stream. Not absolutely amazing, but good.

@ Mystic: Apparently not. I thought at least SOME of the gaming press would.