[Tennis] Wimbledon 2010

My wife & I watched this online for a while. I think it was about 48 games apiece at that point. I really hope this is legit and these two players didn't plan this out to make the record books. I just found it peculiar that the American, Isner, could hardly move during many of the points near the end of play and yet the Frenchman, Mahut, couldn't break his serve.

Sorry, but we have been burned by cheating athletes too many times. I hope this match is real, because it was fun to watch.

But come on, 59-59? That's seems impossible unless they are faking it. It wouldn't be the first time tennis players have done this.

Was watching this yesterday evening, and its absolutely nuts! They're breaking all sorts of records, like the poster above mentioned I hope it is genuine.

They should definitely implement a rule by if they get to 20-20 in the 5th set they just go to a tie breaker! :D

Judging how he had his head in the towel I don't think he wanted it to end like that. Judging their emotions I would say it was genuine. Honestly it was ace vs. ace for each player. Aside from the score it was a boring match.

Wow, Fedor lost in the MMA this weekend, Federer lost in the tennis today, wonder which top star team will go out in the Football! It's been a month of upsets so far!

Back to the tennis, if Nadal gets beaten by Soderling, then you have to think it's Murray's best chance this year. He's up next on Centre against Tsonga.