Huge Steam Sale going on RIGHT now.

Nice find. Too bad I don't play many pc games. Although Assasins Creed 2 I've heard is very good..

Oh my god why must they do this to me :cry: I think I might buy Trine, passed on it during the xmas sale but really hard to pass up on it again argh there is going to be so much :drool:

Three rules of Steam sales.

1) If a game is <=$5, buy now. It won't go any lower.

2) If a game you want is a daily special, buy now.

3) For anything not 1) or 2), wait till the end of the sale to buy. You never know what game will have a daily special and be even cheaper.

Some of the deals are insane, the THQ pack is ?26.49 which includes Dawn of War 2 Chaos Rising which on its own is ?29.99. I bought the THQ pack last time it was on offer though so i have all the games besides Chaos Rising which wasnt out at the time and i really want it now but dont want to have all those other games a second time but its cheaper that why, it seems unreal lol.

Did anyone pick up anything and get a duplicate item they want to gift on over to the person who mentioned the sale? :laugh::whistle:

Yay for Steam Sale offers! :laugh:

My Steam games list is overflowing and those sale offers aren't helping :cry: help me, I need help, I'm buying too many games and now I'm Steamed. :pinch: Okay sorry :( bad pun.

But seriously, I need to stop or my wallet's going to be sad and lonely without the money that usually keeps it company. And nice try Minifig :shifty: if I do buy a duplicate on mistake I may just want to gift you it if I can though! :laugh:

Oh my god why must they do this to me :cry: I think I might buy Trine, passed on it during the xmas sale but really hard to pass up on it again argh there is going to be so much :drool:

I loved Trine, definitely suggest it.

I loved Trine, definitely suggest it.

Trine looks brilliant and people keep suggesting it to me. I might buy it, still looking around though :p