[WC2010] Round of 16 - Germany vs. England (Match 51)

Who will win game 51?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Germany or England?

2. 2. How many goals will Germany score?

3. 3. How many goals will England score?

Putting in all the tech will make the game quite boring. The drama is part of the game. Anyway there still is the second half and anything is possible.

This!

The drama should come from the players not the refs sh*t decisions. It wouldn't make it boring it would settle the score and make it right.

No reason why the Germany keeper couldn't have gone up to the ref and said it was a goal.

I know its football, so no one does that, but players do things like that in other sports like Snooker.

This!

Is a pile of bs?

Well I can understand England supporters are quite mad and yes it was unfair. But should we really put technology in anything and everything just because it makes stuff easier in favor of human actions and flaws? I can assure you I would argument the same way if the same situation had happened in the english goal.

wow off the top bar emgland.....close....they are playing better now under pressure

No reason why the Germany keeper couldn't have gone up to the ref and said it was a goal.

I know its football, so no one does that, but players do things like that in other sports like Snooker.

He would get lynched in Germany if he did that?

Well I can understand England supporters are quite mad and yes it was unfair. But should we really put technology in anything and everything just because it makes stuff easier in favor of human actions and flaws? I can assure you I would argument the same way if the same situation had happened in the english goal.

Yes we should, i want england to lose and but i still want a fair game. In american sports replay is used and used well.

I don't think the German goalkeeper saw the ball go in, he was facing the ground at the time.

That's true.

I don't think the German goalkeeper saw the ball go in, he was facing the ground at the time.

If you're a goalkeeper and you have the ball BEHIND your back, I think you know something is going on