fedor vs werdum

I missed the cung lee fight.. i'll watch it tomorrow, was it a good fight at least?

Watching the Fedor fight now, excited to see Werdum get KO'd.

Also.. just curious, maybe i'm just used to hearing bruce buffer, but does that stupid strikeforce (EA game) announcer annoy the balls off of anyone else? So do the commentators.. I NEED my rogan..lol

O M F G!!!!!

Cannot wait to hear what Dana has to say about this..lol

I'm still in shock.. Fedor got beat by a guy who coulnd't beat anyone in the UFC, I think this should shut the Fedor Lovers up out there.

Maybe it's cause i'm a UFC fan, but my god all the little things that drive me nuts about this organization, so amateur. They are announcing Werdum as the winner and they announce him as "winner by stunning upset".. kind of a backhanded compliment.

Funny that he lost. Maybe it might have been worth it to pay to watch it just to see that. I bet there will be a rematch and people will call the win a fluke.

OMG fedor tapped...me and a buddy at work were talking about how many werdum could get him to submit and wow there it was.

i can't believe that happened.

I missed the cung lee fight.. i'll watch it tomorrow, was it a good fight at least?

it was a decent fight, definitely worth a watch if you missed it.

God the **** these people say is just ridiculous.. I love how they still refer to Fedor as the "champion"..lol And now they are talking with Frank and they just called him a legend in the sport.. LMAO So funny that he announced his retirement and strikeforce acts as if it's a HUGE deal. Nobody would know who Frank was if not for Ken..lol

God the **** these people say is just ridiculous.. I love how they still refer to Fedor as the "champion"..lol And now they are talking with Frank and they just called him a legend in the sport.. LMAO So funny that he announced his retirement and strikeforce acts as if it's a HUGE deal. Nobody would know who Frank was if not for Ken..lol

fedor is pretty damn good, but this definitely put a question mark on him. But honestly, on any given day crazy stuff can happen.

The hype train has come to a stop.

By the transitive power of MMA, Fedor would be raped by almost all of the UFC's heavyweight division :shiftyninja:

Sad thing is that this means that Fedor vs Overeem is probably (even more) not going to happen. Unless there is the Roger's rule and now Fedor gets a title shot!

Well Fedor, you damn sure should have taken Dana's $30m pay day offer, because you definitely ain't gonna get an offer like that ever again!

By the transitive power of MMA, Fedor would be raped by almost all of the UFC's heavyweight division :shiftyninja:

Actually, going by that fight, Werdum may rape almost all of the UFC's HW division. :|

Well Fedor, you damn sure should have taken Dana's $30m pay day offer, because you definitely ain't gonna get an offer like that ever again!

He probably doesn't need the money.

The hype train has come to a stop.

Sad thing is that this means that Fedor vs Overeem is probably (even more) not going to happen. Unless there is the Roger's rule and now Fedor gets a title shot!

It's strikeforce dude.. of course it's gonna happen..lol Brett Rogers got his title shot after he got KO'd..lol

Just watched Jan Finney against Cris Cyborg. One acronym: LOL. She smashed her into pieces. Strikeforce will turn her into Fedor 2.0: she only lost her first professional fighting and has been destroying everyone ever since. I can just see it in her future: Cris Santos vs. Jos? Aldo on WEC :rofl:

Just watched Jan Finney against Cris Cyborg. One acronym: LOL. She smashed her into pieces. Strikeforce will turn her into Fedor 2.0: she only lost her first professional fighting and has been destroying everyone ever since. I can just see it in her future: Cris Santos vs. Jos? Aldo on WEC :rofl:

She's gonna have to start fighting men.. there is not a woman on earth that can challenge her, she is a ****ing beast. She is on a whole other level of MMA than most other women, strikeforce is gonna have a hard time finding someone to compete with her. They are in talks to do a Tournament to find women challengers, but it's pointless. This is exactly why Dana White said absolutely not to women in MMA, because there just isnt' enough right now.

Props to Finney for staying in the fight as long as she did.. however i agree with most in that it should have been a stoppage in the 1st round, never shoudl have gone to a second.

I was surprised to see Fedor lose but not overly surprised I mean its really hard in MMA to stay technically undefeated all your career and someone had to do it in the end. Werdum would probably still lose if he returned to UFC

She's gonna have to start fighting men.. there is not a woman on earth that can challenge her, she is a ****ing beast. She is on a whole other level of MMA than most other women, strikeforce is gonna have a hard time finding someone to compete with her. They are in talks to do a Tournament to find women challengers, but it's pointless. This is exactly why Dana White said absolutely not to women in MMA, because there just isnt' enough right now.

Props to Finney for staying in the fight as long as she did.. however i agree with most in that it should have been a stoppage in the 1st round, never shoudl have gone to a second.

The ref was an idiot really. Finney was getting totally smashed. Cybord had time to adjust her head to punch cleanly. Strikeforce already admited that they found Finney looking at some YT videos. While Bellator has some women's MMA none of them are at Cyborg level. Some WEC fighters aren't on her level either :laugh:

I was surprised to see Fedor lose but not overly surprised I mean its really hard in MMA to stay technically undefeated all your career and someone had to do it in the end. Werdum would probably still lose if he returned to UFC

It was good what Fedor said after the fight, he knows that he's not going to be undefeated if he has to fight top talents. With every fight a person's chances to stay at the top decreases.

I still regard him as the classiest HW in the weight.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Courtesy of Scott Coker

"My feeling is maybe Fedor should fight Alistair Overeem and whoever wins that fight gets to fight Fabricio Werdum. I would love to see that fight too, Alistair and Fedor, I would love to see that fight happen. Here's the thing, we just saw Fedor fight Werdum; I'm not saying we couldn't do the rematch [Fedor vs. Werdum] first but I'm saying there are a couple options on the table. Until we sit down with M-1, we're just talking about different options and that [Fedor vs. Overeem] is one of the options."

the only organization in the world where a loss is rewarded by getting a title shot..lol

I would rather see overeem vs fedor too.. but it's a big kick in the balls to werdum. It doesn't make sense to lose a fight and then get a title shot, but again, it's strikeforce.

Bubbabyte it's the Rogers Rule. In Bizarro Land MMA the only way to have a title shot is to lose the top contender fight.