July 2010 Desktops

I'm guilty of this too, but I had a quick question.

I've seen a lot of desktops with clocks on them or some method of displaying the time, but the clock in the bottom corner is still visible and doesn't really go anywhere.

My question is what's the point of having the both? :p

I saw your post and and thought, yea that is true, I'm guilty of having exactly this. So I selected to hide my system tray clock and continued my business.

But this evening, while browsing, I wondered what time it was, and my eyes went to the system tray - oh no, no clock!

So I've put it back as visible, cause I need it when using applications/browsing =)

I saw your post and and thought, yea that is true, I'm guilty of having exactly this. So I selected to hide my system tray clock and continued my business.

But this evening, while browsing, I wondered what time it was, and my eyes went to the system tray - oh no, no clock!

So I've put it back as visible, cause I need it when using applications/browsing =)

In other words, eye candy ftw! :p

Beautiful setup mate, can you share the wallpaper, please ? :blush:

Next is my WIN button and trying to find some better looking icons.

Sticking to the windows classic theme. Probably gonna keep it like this for a while.

Theme: Windows Classic

Wallpaper: Custom UAC wallpaper.

post-61892-12798931869152.jpg

Beautiful setup mate, can you share the wallpaper, please ? :blush:

dunno the name of the wallpaper but it came with some rainmeter configs called Flip Clock 1.2

clock, calendar, system monitoring and launcher all from the same package. then I added the weather, RSS and the HDDs. all pretty much modified to my likings

here's an updated version. I decided to hide the taskbar. gives some nice screen real estate in Fx.

july_screen_02.jpg