'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Star Arrested Again

?Ferris Bueller?s Day Off? star Jeffrey Jones has been charged with a felony after failing to update his registration as a sex offender in California, the L.A. Times reported Wednesday.

Jones, 63, was arrested last week on suspicion of failing to renew his registration within five days of his last birthday, Sept. 28, 2009, the Times said.

In 2003, Jones was placed on five years probation and was ordered to register as a sex offender, in addition to mandatory counseling, after he pleaded no contest to inducing a 14-year-old boy to pose for sexually explicit photographs.

According to the Times, Jones twice paid the boy to pose nude for photographs at his Hollywood Hills home. Court documents reveal he had the boy pose in various costumes, including a cowboy hat and as an Indian. :huh:

source

Not for nothing he has what I would call a pretty classic perv look. The mustache for sure screams perv.

I was scared on the front page when all I saw was "'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Star..." and thought Oh no, another remake. Its sad that this is better news. No remake (Y)......yet (N)

wow, i didn't know that about him... i was thinking it would be 'cameron' from the movie! hahaha

and you have to register each year or something? i thought it was only if you moved... not like it ever goes away, why do you have to keep registering... hmmm