Fly boy continues to suffer as doctors struggle

I don't know if this has been posted here yet but I don't think it has since I can't find it in search, anyways my friend sent me this link a few days ago and it's pretty disgusting, check it out.

Kolkata, June 24 (IANS) A 13-year-old boy whose bizarre ailment has a fly-like insect emerging out of him is far from being cured as doctors struggle to detect the source of the parasite.

The fully-grown flies, as doctors described the parasites, have been emerging out of Chandan Goswami's genitals and flying off for more than two weeks now.

Chandan, now receiving treatment at a state-run hospital in West Bengal's Burdwan district, is said to be suffering from a condition called myiasis, a disease seen mostly in Central and Latin America.

In myiasis, the larvae of a type of fly invade a human or animal body, dead or alive. The deposited eggs can then enter the body through pores, the mucous membrane or even the mouth. The hatched larvae then emerge out the host's skin and pupate.

However, in Chandan's case, whole flies complete with wings are emerging out of his body and flying off.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/030624/43/25eim.html

omg o.........m.........g..... they are coming out of his balls, :omg:

ohhhh i think i am in pain, and am going to be sick.

it's like those myths you hear, like the cockroach in the ear, or the bug in your taco that lays it's eggs in your cheeks, etc

It's not a myth...it does happen kinda like that, but the flies aren't hatching yet. Sometimes the flies will lay their eggs in a warm moist area. It's seriously gross.

*anita decides she didn't really want lunch after all* :x

holy nuts...penisflies....that is definitely not cool at all. I would probably die from shock if I ever looked down and seen a fly come out of my penis.