[A] Angry Birds coming to Android

Quote:

Rovio is delighted to announce that Angry Birds will be coming to the Android market this summer. Here's a first sneak preview of Angry Birds running impressively on Motorola Droid/Milestone.

Sign up to http://android.angrybirds.com for immediate notification of when Angry Birds is released for Android.

Enjoy!

What is with the [A]

This isn't just you, its other people reporting 'news'

AFAIK, it is only applicable for the jokes forum or NSFW. I can understand [uSA] or [uK] as it makes sense, but A for android???

Because this is in MOBILE GAMING ... so [A] for Android, and or [iPhone] for iPhone games ... makes sense

What is with the [A]

This isn't just you, its other people reporting 'news'

AFAIK, it is only applicable for the jokes forum or NSFW. I can understand [uSA] or [uK] as it makes sense, but A for android???

You don't know, check the rules for this section ;)

• Like 1

I'd be interested in giving this a try. Hopefully, there's a demo so I can test how well it runs on my Backflip.

Awesome! I have it on my iPod touch and love it :D good to see all the really good games on iPhone/iPod touch filter across to Android (Y)

I've been waiting for so long for this :D !

Scirwode

I hope they plan to do it without needing multi touch screens though.

Not that it matters, since I don't live in US or UK I have no Android marketplace for non free apps anyway due to googles ****up to not use global licensing from the start.

I hope they plan to do it without needing multi touch screens though.

Not that it matters, since I don't live in US or UK I have no Android marketplace for non free apps anyway due to googles ****up to not use global licensing from the start.

cant you just download the free apps from the dev site and install them through an SD card? (i have no idea, i don't have an android, but i heard this is one of the bigger pluses of the android platform)

cant you just download the free apps from the dev site and install them through an SD card? (i have no idea, i don't have an android, but i heard this is one of the bigger pluses of the android platform)

All demos and free apps are on the global marketplace. anything you need to pay for isn't.