[WC2010] The Final, who will it be?

163 members have voted

1. 1. Which two teams will be in the final

2. 2. And who will win it?

Netherlands vs Germany. Don't really care about the winner, as long as they show a good performance.

Probably Germany - Netherlands.

From the games i've seen so far Germany should have the Netherlands for breakfast.

Just seen too much dutch guys hitting the grass just to fake a foul.

Just seen too much dutch guys hitting the grass just to fake a foul.

Same goes for Spain.. thats one of the reason I want them to lose to Germany and for Germany to win the Cup..

Same goes for Spain.. thats one of the reason I want them to lose to Germany and for Germany to win the Cup..

They have big screens on most pro fields. By the time the ref is at the spot the replay is already ready to be shown. Why don't they use that to get these fakers out of the game? Fake once, yellow, have another go... RED!

They have big screens on most pro fields. By the time the ref is at the spot the replay is already ready to be shown. Why don't they use that to get these fakers out of the game? Fake once, yellow, have another go... RED!

Exactly.. make use of those screens other than just causing embarrassment for the referees.. Blatter is a stubborn old ****..

I also want to see a Holland/Germany final. But would actually like to see Germany win. In my eyes, they have played the best/most entertaining football and even since last time round, definitely deserve to win it. I think they might just run away with it again: Holland 0 - 3 Germany.

(Btw, maybe a question for Neobond - What is the deal with Holland/Netherlands? Why are they sometimes called Holland and why are they sometimes call the Netherlands? - Just curious!)

What is the deal with Holland/Netherlands? Why are they sometimes called Holland and why are they sometimes call the Netherlands?

The official name is the Netherlands (Dutch: Nederland). Most of us dutchies call our nation that way.

Holland is in fact just a relativelly small part of the Netherlands. This was the part that played an important role in the history of the world tough, (it still is the most important part of the country)

and therefore, foreigners are sometimes more famillar with this name. 'Holland' is now practically only used when soccer is involved :D