[HELP] Banshee Is Removing Files [songs] From Folders

This question is for anyone who knows Banshee well! I am not sure what I did, but I have checked under "preferences" > "General" >"File Policies" That, "Copy Files To Media Folders When Importing" is NOT flagged!

The question amongst other things is, where is it storing these files and how do I stop Banshee doing this? I have back-up of these folders but I am trying to avoid duplication as it were!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

A mod can close the thread I found the problem myself!

When you find a problem yourself, it's always a good idea to post what that solution was, because the threads here are indexed by Google, and you might end up helping out someone else who has the same problem.

• 3 weeks later...

When you find a problem yourself, it's always a good idea to post what that solution was, because the threads here are indexed by Google, and you might end up helping out someone else who has the same problem.

I confirm having faced this before (looking for the solution to a problem on google, and stumbling upon a post from someone with the same problem, who found it him/herself and not posting the solution).