[Official US] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

So start one!! :D It's been enough work keeping this one updated... :pc: I don't think I could keep 2 running, especially if my heart isn't in the second one... ;)

As much as I would love to, it would never go updated. I am too flighty when it comes to forum post. I am usually all over the place. Not to mention, I am not usually researching PS3 games deals. I only buy a few a year if that. :)

Trade in 4 games at EB Games/Gamestop for free PlayStation Move bundle- go here. US and Canada only.

Umm.... Playstation?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a Canadian deal, but I didn't know where else to put it: (perhaps I'll create a Canadian deal thread to compliment the UK and US ones ;))

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription Card is 10% off from Future Shop as part of their online Labour Day sale. The sale is going on now and it ends on Tuesday morning (10 AM EST). I just ordered one for myself.

Again, sorry for posting this here, I realize it probably doesn't belong here, but it probably doesn't justify its own thread either.

From what I can see, no one's mentioned pre-ordering Halo Reach and receiving 500 Gamer Club points, with Best Buy.

500 points = $10 certificate, I think.

Best Buy is giving a $20 gift card with Halo Reach, which is a better deal. Also, Walmart and Amazon are offering $20 gift cards with your preorder.

09/09/2010 - Xbox 360 slim 4 GB Console for $170 at Dell

Best Buy is giving a $20 gift card? I haven't heard of that one. Do you mean if you buy it on release day, instead of preordering?

Check out the link on the 1st post.

That xbox live promotion almost sounds good until you read the fine print. You agree to automatically renew for one more year after that at whatever price they happen to be charging at that time.

That xbox live promotion almost sounds good until you read the fine print. You agree to automatically renew for one more year after that at whatever price they happen to be charging at that time.

Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but I don't think you have to auto renew at the end of your first year, if you don't want to. I think it's just telling you that if you don't cancel by the end of the first year, then it will auto-renew at whatever the price is at the time ($60, I'm guessing). But you can also choose to cancel your subscription before that auto-renew kicks in just like you've always been able to. In other words, you just won't continue to receive the discounted price of $29.99 after your year is up, should you choose to continue your subscription.

It doesn't seem to be suggesting anything different than it's always been - but again, I may just be understanding it incorrectly.

Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but I don't think you have to auto renew at the end of your first year, if you don't want to. I think it's just telling you that if you don't cancel by the end of the first year, then it will auto-renew at whatever the price is at the time ($60, I'm guessing). But you can also choose to cancel your subscription before that auto-renew kicks in just like you've always been able to. In other words, you just won't continue to receive the discounted price of $29.99 after your year is up, should you choose to continue your subscription.

It doesn't seem to be suggesting anything different than it's always been - but again, I may just be understanding it incorrectly.

In that case sounds good. I am just usually wary about fine print, hehe.

And I am not a big fan of using my CC directly in the console.