UFC 119 - Mirko "Cro Cop" vs Frank Mir

very average ppv and disappointed in Cro Cop and I feel that his UFC is career done.

Yeah, have to agree there. Very much of a boring PPV and yet another pathetic judges decision giving the victory to Sherk.

It's sad to see Cro Cop never really took off in the UFC and with that KO, I too feel Dana White will call an end to this one. Strikeforce bekons :p (Hey, Fedor vs. Cro Cop 2!)

The best thing about this ppv was the 10 seconds or so of the guest ring girl. Other than that I've never seen so many boring fights before. Total yawn fest. :sleep:

Yeah seriously. I wasted my money on this one. I originally wasn't going to even get it then decided that a few fights could be great. Definitely wasn't worth it.

edit: oh and here... lol

wow-1.gif

Yeah...Neither Mir or Cro Cop went for it and that was hugely disappointing. I really feel Cro Cop could have won the fight had he went for it a little more and been more aggressive. I understand he was avoiding the take down but come on...At least look like you're doing more than just showing up for the fight. It's as if his drive is no longer there. I do recall after the Pat Barry fight he had mentioned he wasn't interested in fighting anymore but damn....Against Mir and the chance at being thrown into possible title contention, you'd expect him to gain interest.

Cro Cop will probably be cut. The best fights were in the prelims. Total snoozefest. The only decent fight on the card was the Serra one and even that one went to decision. Sean McCorkle for the win :cool: