Diarrhea and Coke

I heard sometime coke cures diarrhea. Is it true?

True, it cures the stomach, but unfortunately for you it's the other thing called 'coke' that does it, the white one.

LOL. I mean Coca Cola soda.

No. Seriously, coke is the ONLY thing you have?

I have some pills to do this job, but I can't ingest anything solid that it goes away.

Were I you I wouldn't drink coke . Nor resort to it in your condition . Sugar , caramel , aspartham are catalysts ?.? :laugh:

Eat anything that won't irritate your intestines or get some pills from a drug store and you'll be fresh .?

• Like 1

Yeah, maybe I really have yo see a doc. I hate hospitals.

Seriously? You're going to go to the hospital because you've had diarrhea for less than 24 hrs? Suck it up buddy, your body can handle it and most likely you have nothing wrong with you. No wonder emergency rooms are always so packed and the wait times are horrible :no:

Seriously? You're going to go to the hospital because you've had diarrhea for less than 24 hrs? Suck it up buddy, your body can handle it and most likely you have nothing wrong with you. No wonder emergency rooms are always so packed and the wait times are horrible :no:

unless its explosive, the kind where poo spatters across the ceiling!

in which case seeing the doctors would be a good thing, take an umbrella too

In France we say that coke (Coca Cola laugh.gif ) is good fot that.

It's work on me ...

But, just in case, get some pills wink.gif

Hi guys,

I just woke this morning with a horrible diarrhea. All I have here at home is a bottle of coke.

I heard sometime coke cures diarrhea. Is it true?

To much information, kthxbai.

You'll be fine. I ahd food poisoning for 2 days and was diagnosed by the doctor, but she said it was only mild and would go away on its own after 3 days. So a little bit of standard ****s will be fine.

If anything Coke makes me unleash the dogs of war. Spray paint the back of the toilet. Pebbledash the white porcelain. Shower down with brown rain. Unleash a torrent of murky sea. Sputter like an old petrol engine trying to start up. Release a whale back into freedom.

KFC does the same...

Never had any side effects from coke during diarrhea but for the love of anything DON'T eat salt sticks, it will end bad, VERY BAD....