Missouri boy, 12, charged with murder of parents

Wow. I have to explain this to you? I can't speak for them IN REGARD to the number of idiots in the world being the problem. I do know that they're bleeding hearts because things aren't right in the world. Bleeding hearts are the ones that want to help the poor and the helpless. That's what the real definition of a bleeding heart is. I don't have to speak for them about this. That's simply the definition of a bleeding heart.

Go back and re-read your statement, you contradict yourself within 10 words of each other, you couldnt explain it too me if you tried.

No, everybody is entitled to an opinion. Not everybody is entitled to credibility. The thing about that is that even if you have firsthand experience, you're not entitled to credibility either. Credibilty can't be demanded. It has to be earned, and you, even as an American with supposed firsthand experience, are doing little to earn it with the way you're posting. I'm not saying anybody is weak enough to stop posting because of your rants, but your rants have a suppressive tone, and it's hypocritical to for you to claim that we're somehow defending the world's freedom while you're essentially telling people to shut up if they're not from this country.

Essentially yes, if they do not live here then yes they can shut up, the only information they have is what they read. No I do not have to earn anything in the eyes of these clowns, my experience is credibility and anyone's opinion here means zero too me. My goal is to push as many buttons that I can and squeeze out the most tears, if they do not like it then go away, pretty simple. I prefer the tears though. :no:

inigo.jpg

Only one of the greatest movies of all time.

Wow, smartest thing I have read all day, you speak for the Bleeding Hearts then say you cant speak for them, which is it?

No EVERYONE is not entitled to an opinion, you can have one but your not entitled too it. If a person who gets their legs blown off in Iraq is entitled to an opinion about Iraq and the war there, someone that has never been there, is not effected by it in anyway and only knows what others feed them IS NOT entitled no matter what you think or say, they just prove how ignorant and stupid they are. Would be like me making comments about how things are run in the UK, I can not make an educated comment because I haev never lived there so I dont know and for me to pretend I do based on what others have written is idiotic. Also I have no power to keep anyone from typing anything on these forums so I am not sure how I am not allowing someone to exercise any freedom, now if what I type keeps them from that well that is their problem not mine, stop being so weak.

There is no argument, the bleeding hearts want guns gone and the normal people laugh knowing that will never happen no matter how loud they cry.

I am a CCW holder and carry daily and would never give up my gun, however sorry to say but your not doing any respectable CCW holder a bit of justice with your attitude.

Wow, I just can't believe this happened in a trailer park of all places...

Now that was funny. Ban all trailer parks!!!!

I am a CCW holder and carry daily and would never give up my gun, however sorry to say but your not doing any respectable CCW holder a bit of justice with your attitude.

Sorry not here to please you or anyone else, you don't like it hit the back button or you can fight for your rights. As you sit by letting these idiots spout of dribble they are working hard to take away your rights. Or you could be just as big a jerk as they are and give it back to them. It doesn't take long for them to prove how ignorant they are, just go back and read through this thread. It is far too easy to bring on the tears.

Now that was funny. Ban all trailer parks!!!!

Sorry not here to please you or anyone else, you don't like it hit the back button or you can fight for your rights. As you sit by letting these idiots spout of dribble they are working hard to take away your rights. Or you could be just as big a jerk as they are and give it back to them. It doesn't take long for them to prove how ignorant they are, just go back and read through this thread. It is far too easy to bring on the tears.

I have made were I stand extremely clear on this issue in many threads. Sorry these people from the UK are not working hard to take away our rights, we need to look domestically for that. You are name calling for no reason. I agree with about 0% of Richard Hammond, however If I were to choose someone to have a beer with it would be him not you. Their are legitimate points behind the right to bear arms, however If I was a laymen and you were the first person I heard talking about gun rights I would immediately be against them. We need to elevate our conversation. It is OK to be arrogant, and it is also OK to call someone ignorant, however instead of ranting you might want to phrase it like this "Person A is ignorant because he is ignoring/forgetting FILL IN HERE". Instead of "your just ignorant shut-up"

Yes you are overlooking something, the fact that every criminal seems to have a gun and no anti gun laws on the planet will stop them therefore I want one to keep the playing field level, to up the ante I am well training in its use so the common idiot that has a gun does not stand a chance if faced with me. Our borders are wide open land not wide open ocean, living on an island you will NEVER understand this.

So there is no point for anti-gun laws because it won't stop criminals? Cool. If your law enforcement sucks that much, why have laws at all then?

I have made were I stand extremely clear on this issue in many threads. Sorry these people from the UK are not working hard to take away our rights, we need to look domestically for that. You are name calling for no reason. I agree with about 0% of Richard Hammond, however If I were to choose someone to have a beer with it would be him not you. Their are legitimate points behind the right to bear arms, however If I was a laymen and you were the first person I heard talking about gun rights I would immediately be against them. We need to elevate our conversation. It is OK to be arrogant, and it is also OK to call someone ignorant, however instead of ranting you might want to phrase it like this "Person A is ignorant because he is ignoring/forgetting FILL IN HERE". Instead of "your just ignorant shut-up"

Agreed but there comes a point when said individuals keep falling back to the same lame argument so at that point they just need to shut up because they are looking more stupid by the minute, of course that is how I feel and I do strive to be a big jerk and push everyone's buttons, nothing gets someone more fired up then being talked down too, something I do well ;)

Wow did we ever meet? Didnt think so. To make comments soley based on what you read on the internet is pure ignorance. I would wager you are from somewhere in Europe.

[...I'm not trying to personally offend you. :blink: But that comment I made isn't solely based on what I read on the internet. Your central bank is constantly perpetuating debt that while you try to pay off is becoming larger because you have to loan more currency from it at interest causing more debt. What I've said up until this point is not based at all from what I read in that link. If you weren't to busy polishing your gun and maybe you read that link you would also see that it offers many different perspectives (though I can't say it's 100% true, I don't have the knowledge to necessarily refute what is being said, because according to other information I've gathered, it seems correct. But enough about that, I guess I'll stop taking what you said seriously because your words are just something I "read on the internet". And no, I'm from Canada... I don't see how that has to do with anything, if I want a gun I can buy one legally or illegally, it's irrelevant.]

Come break into my house and I will show you how wrong you are, a well trained individual with a gun will always come out on top but since you probaly live in a country that has taken your rights away and make you think you wanted it that way you have no clue.

Hopefully some faster than others. If you let the thought of guns depress you you have deep issues. The level of ignorance on these forums is astronomical, people genuinely believe the things they say just because they read it somewhere.

[No I was saying it's depressing that we're all going to die, but that's beside the point. From now on though, I'm not going to believe anything you say simply because I've read it on the internet. Now, do you feel that I am justified in calling you a liar? Thought so.]

So there is no point for anti-gun laws because it won't stop criminals? Cool. If your law enforcement sucks that much, why have laws at all then?

To trick the public into thinking they're safe, and to confuse them about who the real enemy is.. :p No, I think that yeah sure, some criminal are going to get caught, as they do, but there will ALWAYS be a black market for anything, so if you want a gun, even if it's illegal, it won't be hard to get. That's why regulation and freedom is the only solution, but no I'm thinking if a criminal wants a gun and he can't get one due to his record.. well, that's where illegal guns come in again.. That's whole problem. Someone I guess should control the supply of guns (surely criminals don't manufacture their own?) and then sell them everywhere around the world so that people who have legitimate reasons can buy guns but they should be documented and proper procedures should come into place. Maybe if they sold them at prices that beat black market prices that would help get rid of the black market of guns too, see because I think that's actually the problem here. Well, ACTUALLY, the topic started with this kid shooting his dad, so yeah, definitely need more regulations on the handling of guns, perhaps a required gun safe, (would create more jobs) and people who actually, like a health inspector, can be hired for a certain county or whatever and have to ensure that all gun owners are following proper gun-storing/owning procedures.. Is that a bad idea?

Agreed but there comes a point when said individuals keep falling back to the same lame argument so at that point they just need to shut up because they are looking more stupid by the minute, of course that is how I feel and I do strive to be a big jerk and push everyone's buttons, nothing gets someone more fired up then being talked down too, something I do well ;)

Trying to win a debate via crude bullying and personal attacks only makes you look like a boorish moron. Which perhaps explains your gun fetish, seeing as how it looks like Neanderthal aggression is the only way you know how to deal with your problems. But the thing is, you're probably better off doing it the way you are now, because when you actually try to pose logical arguments, all that happens is that you get intellectually steamrolled over, which ends up making you look like a moron anyway.

The parent's should of held some responsibility and kept the guns or gun in a gun safe and the key out of reach or hidden from the child.

An extremely sad situation. I wonder what his living conditions were to encourage him to follow through with an act like this...