Music Collection Purchase

So I have a 25GB+ MP3 music collection. Most are MP3 128 or 192 in quality. I have a few albums with WMV and a few FLAC. All are full albums and edited with full Tags & Cover art.

The issue is that it's all be downloaded from torrents or ripped from a friend. Now I know we can't talk about this here but I need to ask my question.

Is there a place or site where I can go, they scan my collection, and they give me a price and a download even. So I can legally by my collection. Maybe even get a deal on the collection. I am going to assume I am out of luck, I would have to buy each album 1 by 1, and probably full price for each, which would be a lot of money lol

Then again I don't even know where I would want to buy music from, iTunes or Zune or what ever other choice there is. I am in Canada as well if that matters.

I have my full games collection legit, for a couple years now thanks to Steam. I love it to death and wish I had that but for music. And most of my software is legit now. I am finding it quite hard to move over to legit with music. Not sure why.

Ideas, suggestions, options. Thanks.

Don't know of a site to do that, but you could look on amazon at the new and used stuff. Some very cheap CD's on there.

Looking more of a digital way, but it's a good choice.

Thanks.

I will probably have to just search iTunes and buy one by one when I have the money.

If anyone else does think of anything, let me know. :)