[NFL] Big Ben in trouble again..

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/sports/stories/2010/07/14/did-roethlisberger-water-golf-course.html?sid=101

Did Roethlisberger 'water' golf course?

That Ben Roethlisberger left his mark at the Country Club at Muirfield Village last week is not in question.

The nature of the mark is.

Multiple reports yesterday suggested that a Dublin homeowner saw the troubled Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback urinating on the course during a round of golf early Friday evening.

The woman reported the incident to the club and then called police, who investigated. But Roethlisberger and his friends had left the course by then, the woman did not press charges, and no citations were issued.

A source close to Roethlisberger told ProFootballTalk.com that the man seen urinating was another member of Roethlisberger's group.

A woman who answered the phone at the club, after hearing the caller describe the man, reportedly told the caller that it was Roethlisberger. The caller then told police that it was Roethlisberger, according to the police report.

A club official told The Dispatch yesterday that it wasn't verified whether Roethlisberger or either of his playing partners was the culprit.

The official said an employee was sent to the area between the 17th green and 18th tee, where the incident occurred, and found no golfers there.

The woman's home on Davington Drive is adjacent to the 17th hole at the club and within view of the area where the incident occurred. She did not return a call from The Dispatch yesterday.

Roethlisberger's agent, Ryan Tollner, did not return a call from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Roethlisberger, a Findlay, Ohio, native, is suspended for the first four to six games of the NFL season after a college sophomore accused him in March of raping her in a Milledgeville, Ga., club. He was not charged.

He also was sued last year by a Nevada woman alleging that he sexually assaulted her in 2008. He was not charged in that case, either.

Before playing the Country Club at Muirfield Village, Roethlisberger attempted to get a tee time at the more prestigious Muirfield Village Golf Club across the road. But according to a source at that club, he was denied.

"His reputation precedes him," the source said.

Now I've pee'd at golf course, it isn't that bad... but when you are an NFL superstar and need to stay out of trouble and pull something like this, you're an idiot. And besides, it was between the 17th and 18th hole. You couldn't wait one hole?

He is under a huge microscope right now, whether he likes it or not he has to take greater care of what he does and what the people he is with do.

Was it in the woods? If so, its a non issue...it happens all the time.

I looked at google maps and there aren't really any woods. It's in the middle of a city...

*facepalm*

If it was him, he's really just being arrogant now. Acting like he can get away with anything and he doesn't have to act like a responsible adult. Like Zeke said above, he's really got to focus on keeping his nose clean for a while here if he wants to play again.

Lol, I have peed on a golf course before while drunk, nobody wrote about me in the news. Yes, I am not a millionaire quarterback, but still.

This is nothing. Grow a set and move on.

Lol, I have peed on a golf course before while drunk, nobody wrote about me in the news. Yes, I am not a millionaire quarterback, but still.

This is nothing. Grow a set and move on.

If it was out in public and not one of the woodsy areas of the course, then it's still indecent exposure. Yes, it's "nothing"--I personally don't think it's a big deal--but still against the law. And if you were a millionaire quarterback under the microscope for your recent actions, you'd think twice about doing anything remotely wrong, at least if you had any common sense.

If it was out in public and not one of the woodsy areas of the course, then it's still indecent exposure. Yes, it's "nothing"--I personally don't think it's a big deal--but still against the law. And if you were a millionaire quarterback under the microscope for your recent actions, you'd think twice about doing anything remotely wrong, at least if you had any common sense.

Lol I agree he is being a moron lately, but still. This is nothing. The news should cover more important subjects, such as national debt and random murders and such.