[i] Looking for advice

I have a game that I'm selling on the AppStore, and I was wondering what I could add/change to make the game better/more appealing.

Here's a video of Tangled 2, Tangled 2: Doodle and Tangled 1:

What I find odd is that up to this day Tangled 1 is still my number one seller (by far)....do you guys have any idea why?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Tbh the basic idea is pretty limited & there's not a lot you could add which would actually enhance it.

Perhaps make it 3D?

I think 3d might make things overly complicated though...

OK well since I'm not getting anything from you guys here's a more direct question :whistle:

I looked at the main differences between Tangled 1 and 2, the main one I can see is that the lines are a lot thicker in Tangled 2 so I decided to make them a bit thinner.... here's a quick comparison:

Thick:

782839366.jpg300682448.jpg

Thin (don't mind the ads....I'm just working on an iAd version):

514763508.png662297388.png

So what looks better?

• 1 month later...

Sorry to be so late, but the thinner lines def. look better. And I played Tangled 2 I believe already in the app store, and thought it was pretty good! Working on Tangled 3 now? :D

well, i hate puzzle games that have some sort of time driven factor in them, so i would prefer tangled 1 above tangled 2. But tbh, i played that game years ago in flash, it's not really original anymore, and i grew tired of it :)