Wow, another brave 12-year-old Briton - girl

That is why I want to post this thread.  Hope you guys introduce a bit about the laws in your country.

Law prohibiting children to have sex with adults already exists in most western world country. Whether the 14 year old consented or not is not important. The 30+ year old man would be charged and arrested with statutory rape regardlessly.

Edited by davemania24

Um. I hope you don't think she actually gave her heart to this man... that's what I concluded from your title.

And also.... SHE'S SO UGLY!!!!!! :x

I feel sorry for the soldier... Oh dear God. What a face... I mean... wow.

And the soldier's not any better. What a pedophile.

It's like Beauty & The Beast except Pedophile & The Beast.

EDIT: Yea. In my country that would definitely be unacceptable. Hell... even to me that's unacceptable. The guy could have done SO much better... I mean.... *goes to throw up*.

I thought the EXACT same things....geez, what a world

Yeah, I keep seeing this on the TV. They met over the internet, and she convinced him she was 19.

They are now suspected to be somwhere in France, although the French say they have no record of them coming into the country.

Jesus christ, what a face! Looks like her neck threw up. :x

hahahahahah omg thats a new one to me. must remember to use later

I figured it out!

I know why that soldier guy ran off with this girl! I was thinking about why he would EVER do that with someone who looked like her (trying to forget the face though). And I came to the following conclusion:

TEMPORARY INSANITY

I figure the guy must be a bit smart. I mean, if he get's caught, he can just plead temporary insanity. And after one look at the girl, the judge will be like, "Dude, you have a rock solid case."

:D

Edit: That, or the judge will be like, "You've suffered more than enough just by being in the same room with that girl. If I sentenced you to any prison time, that would just be excess punishment."

Apparently the Marine has rang back home and told his brother that as soon as he found out she was 12 he wanted nothing to do with her.

Does help the investigation though when everyone says they're in France and the French say they never entered the country.

Apparently the Marine has rang back home and told his brother that as soon as he found out she was 12 he wanted nothing to do with her.

If he was so, that is cool. He can be counted as a ... good guy.

But American laws are different to Britain laws, after all.

British police: Guy, you should feel guilty according to our laws.

American police: Nothing. But be careful, guy, especially next time with a British chick to elope...

If he was so, that is cool. He can be counted as a ... good guy.

But American laws are different to Britain laws, after all.

British police: Guy, you should feel guilty according to our laws.

American police: Nothing. But be careful, guy, especially next time with a British chick to elope...

If you are referring to the American Law enforcement response to this incident, of course it's limited. The incident occurred in Britian and the two people than travelled to France. So its France's responsibility to capture them before they leave France than have them extradited to England where the incident took place.

Marine arrested in Frankfurt, girl found safe and well.

Toby Studabaker, the 31-year-old ex-marine she went missing with, is now in custody in Germany after being arrested on suspicion of abduction.

Shevaun, 12, is with officers from Greater Manchester Police and was reunited with her mother and father at a police station in Lancashire.

She was not with Mr Studabaker when she was found and police said she had not been harmed in any way - as far as they were aware - although investigations would continue.

Source