97 members have voted

1. 1. What race do you play as (the most)?

• Protoss
    • Terran
    • Zerg
    • Random

It's about time they added antialiasing support.
The fact that this game didn't support antialiasing up to this point is insane, but what's even more insane is that I never noticed aliasing and never wanted anti-aliasing. Somehow Blizzard does 3D graphics that don't suffer from aliasing. :s

The fact that this game didn't support antialiasing up to this point is insane, but what's even more insane is that I never noticed aliasing and never wanted anti-aliasing. Somehow Blizzard does 3D graphics that don't suffer from aliasing. :s

It is precisely this fact that led me to call the SC II beta one of the most hardware-friendly AAA titles done by anybody.

However, for some reason, they did NOT change the default settings based on hardware detection from the RTM/GA settings - it still defaults to Low detail for GPUs with 512MB of DDR3, despite High (not Ultra) detail being just as playable (albeit at 1280x720).

One thing I have decidedly noticed is that the backgrounds (all maps) are decidedly crisper than the RTM/GA versions of the same maps - has anyone else noticed this (1.5.0 beta only)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just saw this on TeamLiquid and anther site with the response from the Training Facility

Snip of the post.

Hello everyone

So if someone didn't know I moved into Ministry of Win gaming house a month ago. We agreed on skype that I stay there for 3 months and I pay 2500zlt monthly (around 600euros).

I left/got kicked from the house yesterday because I didn't sign the contract. I wanted to get my lawyer to check the contract before signing it, because in my opinion it was full of ****:

Basically the contract said that a player who comes to the house needs to stream for MoW 150hours a month (5hours a day) and MoW house takes a cut from your streaming revenues: So basically you come to the house, you pay 600euros so you could have best conditions to practice but still you have to work for the house?

I mean if you have this kind of "surprises" in the contract, why don't you tell them before player actually comes to the house? When we talked about my coming I was only interested about my practicing over there and that's what we agreed.

Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=368265

Snip Of the Post

In his forum post, Romppanen explains that he and Krupowies agreed via a Skype conversation that the Fin would stay at the house for three months at a rate of 600 euros per, which would be paid by Romppanen to MoW. However, a month following Fuzer?s moving in to the house, he had still not signed the contract. ?I wanted to get my lawyer to check the contract before signing it, because in my opinion it was full of ****,? Fuzer said in his TeamLiquid.net post.

Source http://esfiworld.com/news/ministry-win-respond-fuzers-claims

I dont know my thoughts on contract stuff is should be signed even before you enter the facility.

Merged

I guess I haven't been following StarCraft 2 eSports enough to know about Ministry of Win. I saw a video tour of the house on YouTube and it looks better than a hotel. Anyway, it doesn't make sense to move into a house without signing a contract. MoW is at fault for allowing this. Also, Samuli "Fuzer" Romppanen is at fault for not reading the contract because it seems like he was surprised by the 150 hours per month streaming requirement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I like the last update. Game seems to actually look much better.

i had this game since its release, but havent played much online.

i like to take my time and build my base, lol and usually people spam alot of units quickly (no idea how) and attack me. ruins the game i think, But thats probably only because i don't know how to counter their attack.

I've played hours upon hours of Starcraft from the first game to this one, but usually only against AI.

i was wondering if there were any SCII MP noobs that would like to play some games with me? ha

Terran. A huge amount of scv's, second and even third command centres, 2 or 3 barracks, factories, etc... win

Zerg is even easier, so long as you have the overlords.

Protoss, couldn't care less, :p

Wow. The opening cinematic for Heart of the Swarm was amazing. Blizzard always does it right with cinematics. I can't wait to see what they come up with for Legacy of the Void (Protoss expansion).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly with a video like that, the better back up their $***... it was so awesome, they need to come out with a Starcraft movie!!!!

Sorry for double, moderator please merge this with my last post..

Anyways thought I would share some screen shots for some folks!

• Like 2