Neowin Merchandise? Yup we have a store

I think "Neowin.net" below the logo should be there. By this way, you can advertise also, otheriwse people would not recognise what this logo is all about.

Yeah I'll have to put in a request for some better logos, atm I just updated the old Neowin one to our new one.

zazzle is a lot more configurable

Yeah I have put in a request for different types of logos and neowin.net text to our devs, so I can update/add stores.

That's what Cafepress is. You provide the image, they provide a blank product.

I was expecting something better then that. Why is the Neowin logo so small? May buy one if it had something different on instead of a standard Neowin logo.

Probably will buy a mug though cool.gif

Where are the neowin golf balls!? :)

Ah, it's a bloody European store :(

Cafepress is international; you can use www.cafepress.com/neowin.

Hasn't there been a neowin store for years? I remember one a long time ago which never took off as it was horribly expensive for just a mug and a few t-shirts I believe it was.

[edit]

Just visited the store and it seems to be the exact same one I remember

[/edit]

*cough* Subscriber2's should all get a free t-shirt. >.>

Nah, they're saving that for Subscriber3, you also get a free gluestick, Neobond.

Would be nice if you could find out who deviantart uses for their stuff. Their shirts are quality as well as their hoodies. I would love a Neowin keychain! I have one from dA and it rocks.

£43 for express shipping on a mug?, is that sameday by helicopter? whistle.gif

Perhaps sometime you could add a different style mug, with a bigger logo + Neowin text.

Don't mean this to be negative but the designs could really do with some work. Its the Neowin logo on basic merchandise, any of us could do that. Merchandise should be as individual as Neowin is.