Vice City....On XBox

Just saw that it is very possible that Rockstar will bring GTA: Vice City to Xbox right away. Apparantly for christmas they wil take out the GTA label and ship it for Xbox. They will use the computer version and possibly add custom soundtracks if it indeed happens.

Take that trying to keep the game to yourself Sony. I dont understand why they even bothered accepting the exclusivity, it probably cost them more than they got payed for the exclusiveness(rockstar that is), I mean think of all the copies xbox woudl have sold and even though not as much the gameube.

Link?

Nahh .. wont be Link, thats a character on GameCube :)

:rofl: I think it was a joke :p

Indeed :p :whistle:

This gave me a good laugh the other day :p ...I've been trying to think of how a contract could be worded to stop this kind of thing from happening :wacko:

sweet...good news for xboxers at least they get to play one of the better gamez that came out in the past year 1/2 :D im not namin namez but :cough: enter the matrix :cough: :whistle:

Take that trying to keep the game to yourself Sony. I dont understand why they even bothered accepting the exclusivity, it probably cost them more than they got payed for the exclusiveness(rockstar that is), I mean think of all the copies xbox woudl have sold and even though not as much the gameube.

Because Sony makes Playstations. More people buy Playstations because of GTA, more money Sony makes.