UFC on VS - 1 Aug

LOL. Interview with Chael Sonnen, "I will take your belt, end your career and Dana White will fire you."

Yeah, my friend Darren Elkins fought Charles Oliveira. Didn't win, by hey, you win some you lose some.

Yeah, my friend Darren Elkins fought Charles Oliveira. Didn't win, by hey, you win some you lose some.

Oliveira made BJJ look easy there. He looks like he could be another one of those BJJ guys that people can't handle.

LOL. Interview with Chael Sonnen, "I will take your belt, end your career and Dana White will fire you."

lolz he's going to get so owned

Gomi looked great.

Howard's eye... damn!

Bones was a total beast. See target, destroy target. His elbows are devastating.

Jones is one of those scary fighters that has mad skills, is young, and has the physical tools to be a real tough fight for anyone at the top. I honestly think he will take the belt. Then you will see Anderson Silva come up to LHW permanently and work his way to a fight with Jones. I don't know who will win, but it will be awesome to watch.

Jones is one of those scary fighters that has mad skills, is young, and has the physical tools to be a real tough fight for anyone at the top. I honestly think he will take the belt. Then you will see Anderson Silva come up to LHW permanently and work his way to a fight with Jones. I don't know who will win, but it will be awesome to watch.

But the only thing is, who has he fought? Vera? So far he looks like a good fighter, but who knows if there is anything glaring to get exposed yet.