t-shirts

i use a brand of heat transfer called printworks. avery is simply the worst!!! however i've been looking into a more professional brand like jetpro dark premiums. they do last long but they're so heavy. ironall is softer and stretchy, but it fades sooner. might anyone here know which brand is suitable to print onto shirts to sell to folks over the net?

how much of a profit do you make per shirt? That includes shipping fees and time and material. I just use Zazzle to make my shirts. Profits are small but I don't have to do anything other than designing.

• 4 months later...

Hi Steward. I discovered a type of transfer called 3G Opaque. They sell by the roll or by the 8.5 x 11. They're absolutely perfect! Well, I know the topics old, but if speedstr is still looking at this topic, it costs me 8 dollars to make a shirt and I sell them for 15 (after cal tax). They sell like hotcakes!

you would be better off just building a silk screen press, you can find instructions online on how to make them and then you can make professional quality shirts.