I think spiders (or something) are biting me

A few weeks ago, I started noticing that every few days, I had 1-2 new pinkish/redish bumps on my skin. Most of them are on my legs and arms. They are itchy, and when one bump goes away, you can clearly see one or two small raised pointy marks. They look pretty much like these (googled pic), and a lot of the times they appear in groups together, like 2-3 bumps somewhat close enough.

Post an image of your own bites! I have a dermatologist in my family, she might come up to something.

I'll post sum later. Luckily for all of you I don't have any on my butt so that's one thing you won't get to see and fap at.

Your picture comes from a site that describes bedbug bites.... sooo... I'll leave the conclusion to you.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/what-do-bed-bug-bites-look-like.html

yes, and the filename of the picture that I posted has the words spider bite.... Nice try though :rofl:

Bed bugs leave blood stains, and you can actually find bugs in the bed... Hence why I don't have bed bugs.

As requested by a person across the internet whom I have never met, these are it:

wtfarethese.jpg

They start out like that, then like 2 days later it's practically gone but there will be like a small mark left, like a point (or two sometimes). Because of those pointy like marks that are left, I think it's insect bites most probably awake at night, but then again it could be a new allergy that I'm developing, something that can apparently happen to someone in their mid 20s.

I'll try this new prescribed cream that I last weekend from the doc, he told me to try it for about a week and a half to two. By then I'll request further testing, and probing if they have to :ninja:

If they are itchy for omre than a day..it's defiantely a bed bug. I had 3 bytes myself last week :'( It was itchy for 3-4 days...and mosquito bytes usually go away in few hours if i wont scratch it.

I have a serious doubt that spiders/bugs are doing that if you're sure your environment has been as maintained as you've stated, more than likely I suspect allergic reaction, or a bacterial/parasite of some sort is your problem. Could be something hormonal or something as well. I'd follow up with your doctor for a biopsy or blood test or some type of more testing if it continues..

I would say the following-

Ants, Bed Bugs, or an allergic action to the soap you are using.

Also what I would suggest is next time you wash your sheets run them through a second cycle without any detergent- also do not use any dryer sheets.

Allergic reactions can cause hives or rashes. The google picture looks like a bug bite, but you should distinguish between bites and hives (they can look similar).

1. Have you tried taking an anti-histamine (like Benadryl)? If so, does it work?

2. Have you changed anything in your environment recently? Eaten a new food, tried a new detergent/soap/grooming product, or associated with someone on a daily basis that has (a girl/guy you're intimate with using a new lotion, for example)?

3. I also suggest sleeping elsewhere to see if it changes.

About bedbugs... even though they are called "bed"bugs they hang out pretty much anywhere. IF you have them, your entire place would be infested, so sleeping elsewhere would do nothing. There was a story in the news a while ago about a guy with bedbugs in his home who returned some borrowed books to the library, causing other books to be infested. An entire section of the library had to be fumigated.

Good luck!

Bedbugs, what is this the middle ages?

Step 1. Clean sheets

Step 2. Obtain surface spray

Step 3. Spray under and around your bed, and around eaves of windows etc. Everywhere

Step 4. Enjoy sleep. The fumes will point you to sleep quickly with the knowledge that every living organisim has been chemikazied to death.

• 9 months later...

I'll post sum later. Luckily for all of you I don't have any on my butt so that's one thing you won't get to see and fap at.

yes, and the filename of the picture that I posted has the words spider bite.... Nice try though :rofl:

Bed bugs leave blood stains, and you can actually find bugs in the bed... Hence why I don't have bed bugs.

Hi revvo, I live just south of Calgary, AB and every 2-3 nights or so I wake up in the morning with some sort of bite marks on my face (always on my face) of all places, usually on or near my nose! LOL I know that sounds weird and no one in my family will believe me! But know for certain that these are bites because I can see the prong marks where my skin has been punctured!

The scary part is that these prong marks are getting wider & wider apart! So this pest, what ever it is, is growing bigger and its starting to creep me out!!

Just last week Monday it bit me on my right cheek and I ended up a 1/2 round swollen lump in my cheek for a few days which was painful to the touch!

I told my wife about it and she just laughed it off and told me I was just getting a huge zit!

Last fall shortly after I arrived at work while sitting at my desk, I had an itchy nose, so I went to rub it and some venom must have oozed out onto the skin on the side of my nose and I was in terrible pain, instantly! The pain eased within 10-15 minutes or so, but it was really painful!

So I know for a fact that there is something attacking me while I sleep!

I have a very funny story about me getting mad at the spider or whatever it is, and ended up moving all the furniture out of the room & tore the whole room apart looking for the pest! I DIDN'T FIND THE CRITTER EITHER! That proved to be a very expensive exercise cause when I saw the condition of the paint on the walls and how filthy the carpets were, I ended up redecorating half the house!

Sorry, I did not mean to be so long winded!

If you do hear of a way to track this critter down let me know, otherwise I will have to sell the house!

Next time the critter bites me, I will take some close up pictures of the prong marks!

Those aren't spider bites; they are usually larger marks. Those look like mosquitoes or other small bug.

probably flea bites but they don't tend to go away in two days.... so i think i could be them gettin ya lol skeeters even though you're a clean person you can still have them or bring them from outdoors. try washing pillow cases sheets blanket then use your vacuum attachments and run it all over your top mattress front back also the box spring. if you still get them go to a dermatologist. You can scratch alot from a flea bite i know i'm allergic to them. I would scratch so bad i would leave my skin RAW.

also check inside your closet too just go nuts with the cleaning in your room!