What's the best HDTV?

What is the best LED HDTV at its largest?

i did have a 55" Samsung LED 240Hz 3D ready (silver) but i didn't deliver the full quality. ):

What do you mean by the full quality? Are you meaning 1080p? If you are noone broadcasts in 1080p, but you can get 1080i from dish and directv. The only 1080p source I know of is blu-ray.

Or do you mean that your video didn't cover the entire screen. Most HD channels do, but SD's won't unless you stretch the picture. Also some hd or dvd upconverted won't fill the top and bottom of the screen some times.

What do you mean by the full quality? Are you meaning 1080p? If you are noone broadcasts in 1080p, but you can get 1080i from dish and directv. The only 1080p source I know of is blu-ray.

Or do you mean that your video didn't cover the entire screen. Most HD channels do, but SD's won't unless you stretch the picture. Also some hd or dvd upconverted won't fill the top and bottom of the screen some times.

you can get 1080i free over the air with an antenna too.

So you are trying to say a 19 inch TV is giving a better picture than a 55 inch LED? If you think that I'd take it back, but I find that hard to believe!

if i had an HD camerea, i would definitely show you the differences, i play Forza 3 on the large tv and theres jagged edges at full 60Fps, and on my little tv is pure crystal!

i did turn it on, but i only do that when i have HDMI connect to my xbox 360, i use the HDMI for my 7.1 samsung sterero and HDMI is not worth it to me

If you think your samsung with 240hz was a horrible quality tv, you will most likely not find any tv then lol. I have the Samsung 55" LCD 120hz 630 model, and it is damn clear and crisp. A picture that is basically better clarity than what real life almost has to offer. I could only imagine that their 3d top of the line tv's would have the same if not better picture....

If you think your samsung with 240hz was a horrible quality tv, you will most likely not find any tv then lol. I have the Samsung 55" LCD 120hz 630 model, and it is damn clear and crisp. A picture that is basically better clarity than what real life almost has to offer. I could only imagine that their 3d top of the line tv's would have the same if not better picture....

+1 ... either that or you dont know what you are talking about (basing this from your statement " i use the HDMI for my 7.1 samsung sterero and HDMI is not worth it to me ")

other than a few pioneer plasmas, panasonic/sony tvs that sammy is one of the top of the line tvs...

The jagged lines are just from the picture stretching.. On the 19", there are jagged edges, you just can't see them.. A 19" will look better than a 55" when gaming if your looking for that.. Play a blue-ray and you'll see a difference between the 2. And if ya see the edges that easily, your sitting too close.. :) I have a sammy 55" 120Hz LED and I would never use another brand.. LG looks washy and Sharp AQUOS I have had coloring issues.. Toshibas are good too but after a bad experience with a DLP, I wouldn't go back personally, but have heard good things.. The sammy ya have is one of the better, if not the best, LED LCD TV available..

Im playing my 240Hz on my Xbox 360 sometimes with HDMI sometimes with HD Composite, neither way, i have jagged edges, is it the firmware that could fix this?

I can easily see how you would see a huge difference between 1920x1080 on a 19 inch and a 55 inch... it's the same resolution but on the 55 it's going to be way stretched out.

If I run 1920x1080 on my Dell 30 inch monitor, it looks a WHOLE lot better at 2560x1600.

Im playing my 240Hz on my Xbox 360 sometimes with HDMI sometimes with HD Composite, neither way, i have jagged edges, is it the firmware that could fix this?

thats just due to the resolution the game is and the resolution tv's display at. if consoles where as powerful as high end pc's, they could afford to put in some additional antialiasing and remove those into a smooth blur. But due to the limited power consoles have, you will get jaggies but better fps.

I wish microsoft gave us legal "non-voiding" warranty abilities to modify our xbox 360's...heck, a i7 or a 12 core would be lovely. And a better graphics chip. *Cough Radion 5870

What is the best LED HDTV at its largest?

i did have a 55" Samsung LED 240Hz 3D ready (silver) but i didn't deliver the full quality. ):

You're the best HDTV, but you don't deliver the full quality just like any other HDTV.

By the way that Samsung is not an LED TV. It is an LCD TV. It has "LED Backlit". There is a huge difference. Look it up while you're researching TVs.

There is only one LED TV that I know of that is available in the market and that's from Sony: http://www.sonystyle.com .

I wish microsoft gave us legal "non-voiding" warranty abilities to modify our xbox 360's...heck, a i7 or a 12 core would be lovely. And a better graphics chip. *Cough Radion 5870

*Cough PC

You're the best HDTV, but you don't deliver the full quality just like any other HDTV.

By the way that Samsung is not an LED TV. It is an LCD TV. It has "LED Backlit". There is a huge difference. Look it up while you're researching TVs.

There is only one LED TV that I know of that is available in the market and that's from Sony: http://www.sonystyle.com .

both sony sells one and samsung sell two models which have local dimming[looking at their website anyway...local dimming= precison dimming?].

This thread is making me laugh so hard, seriously.

I can easily see how you would see a huge difference between 1920x1080 on a 19 inch and a 55 inch... it's the same resolution but on the 55 it's going to be way stretched out.

If I run 1920x1080 on my Dell 30 inch monitor, it looks a WHOLE lot better at 2560x1600.

That's because of the native resolution. Size is practically irrelevant in terms of native resolution.

It's not "way stretched out" on the 55". In fact, it's not stretched at all. There is obviously more "space" between pixels just because of the density. But it's definitely not stretched in any way.

no matter where the viewing distance is, you will see jagged edges, i have my 55" mounted in my room with a futon and its pretty great in my distance

Your Xbox isn't good enough to support that big of a screen. Its not the TV's fault that the picture is bad, its the xbox.

Also, keep in mind that the 360 is probably sending out 720P to your 1080P TV, so no wonder.