Your next main computer is going to be...

210 members have voted

1. 1. Your next main computer is going to be...

• ... a PC desktop.
    • ... a Mac desktop.
    • ... a PC laptop.
    • ... a Mac laptop.
    • ... a non-Apple tablet.
    • ... an iPad.
    • ... a netbook.
    • I'm still undecided.

Pretty straightforward poll.

My next main machine is going to be a laptop. I'm still undecided whether to go with a MBP or a PC laptop though.

All my "main" computers will be a desktop PC for the foreseeable future.

Agreed. Nothing can replace it.

My next main will be a desktop gaming rig. Will be the next generation Intel chip too. Having said that though, my C2Q CPU seems to handle anything I can throw at it and untill I see a significant decrease in performance I wont change it.

as it has been mentioned before go for the MBP, that way you can run Mac OSX and Win7 side by side of in a WM, a least you will have the choice.

Personally i can't see me doing without a desktop for a very long time. I use my laptop a lot, but the desktop is the mothership :)

I love screwing around with hardware too much to use a laptop as my main. I do have a laptop though and its great on the go, but for me thats its only purpose really.

PC desktop for me.

I need to hold off for a few years yet. Who knows what I'll be getting by then..

I have a PC desktop and Apple laptop at the moment, I really like this configuration and may stick to it for a while yet.

I currently have a hex-core AMD desktop, a dual-core Sony VAIO laptop, an iPad, and recently got rid of my netbook. I've never owned a OSX machine so I definitely want to go with a Mac Book Pro as my next machine, especially since my VAIO is really starting to seem aged, it was the first laptop that offered blu-ray by Sony (it might be even the first for any brand, not sure).